08-02-10 04:52 PM
82 ... 234
tools
    Thanks so much for this great list!!!!
    I am a bit slow (haha) and just now learn that 8900 works on my 9700!!
    07-16-10 08:35 PM
    Links are working.
    Just need to see how long it is before sites start hot linking again!
    08-01-10 02:27 AM
    Links are working.
    Just need to see how long it is before sites start hot linking again!
    Was that why you had to take the links down before?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-10 03:48 PM
    Can someone please give me an .axl file for the "Grunge"? I don't have a data plan but I do have Wi-Fi if that helps.
    08-01-10 10:38 PM
    hi, ty so much for creating and sharing such wonderful themes..ui can't wait to have the new ones soo...anyway, can you pls help me as to where and HOW i can download the OS 5 for my curve 8900? i'm new at using blackberry and i can't seem to know how to download it to my bb...thanks a lot!!
    08-02-10 07:35 AM
    Was that why you had to take the links down before?

Yeah, the only way you could have downloaded them was by going through my site directly with your bb.
    I don't have unlimited bandwidth and random sites were just using my link for their website, so after a few days my site was down for the rest of the month; obviously meaning you couldn't even view it either.

Never mind, we'll try again and see what happens.
    08-02-10 10:02 AM
    Yeah, the only way you could have downloaded them was by going through my site directly with your bb.
    I don't have unlimited bandwidth and random sites were just using my link for their website, so after a few days my site was down for the rest of the month; obviously meaning you couldn't even view it either.

Never mind, we'll try again and see what happens.
    I'm sorry to hear that that was the reason. I know many people were disappointed and its a shame that it was as simple as people ripping off your great work.

Welcome back and I hope it works this time. If nothing else I do like RaindropMelody better. :-)

08-02-10 04:52 PM
82 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD