Elecite - Premium BlackBerry Themes

I'm thinking of using the 2 for 1 deal. I'm thinking of getting this the xBerry Theme but I was wondering if someone could comment if they have it.
    06-25-09 09:09 AM
    Elecite - Premium BlackBerry Themes

I'm thinking of using the 2 for 1 deal. I'm thinking of getting this the xBerry Theme but I was wondering if someone could comment if they have it.
    I had it- not a fan, but i don't like Today themes, it was decently well put together... if you want i have a "review" in the 8900 theme section, eh... i'll find it.....http://forums.crackberry.com/f129/xb...review-214721/
    06-25-09 09:12 AM
    wow thanks alot. Now I'm def not getting it. lol. I agree I don't like today themes. When my phone is on my desk, anyone can walk by and see the emails or calendar plans, lol. No matter how many themes I get, I always end up with the default BB theme.
    06-25-09 09:22 AM
    I disagree... some of my best themes I have on my Bold and Curve have come from Elecite... I for one love the XBerry theme... yeah it is a today styled theme which shows your messages and calendar entries on the front screen, which personally I like... but if you're worried about someone looking at your BlackBerry while you have it laid down somewhere, just lock it... I give the XBerry theme a thumbs up in my book... I had been waiting on another awesome XBox based theme and this one here is the best out right now...
    06-25-09 09:26 AM
    I disagree... some of my best themes I have on my Bold and Curve have come from Elecite... I for one love the XBerry theme... yeah it is a today styled theme which shows your messages and calendar entries on the front screen, which personally I like... but if you're worried about someone looking at your BlackBerry while you have it laid down somewhere, just lock it... I give the XBerry theme a thumbs up in my book... I had been waiting on another awesome XBox based theme and this one here is the best out right now...
    And my point is that it could be done better, and someone will do one better, just wait.
    06-25-09 01:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD