A professional "wood" based theme with "burnt" icons (selected icon appears burnt into the wood)

Features:

* User Customizable Icon Order
    * Today Area (Messages/Calendar) 2 Entries Each
    * Custom Banners/Menus/Icons

See more screenshots or get it here....

09-25-09 10:31 AM
    love how people rate threads with no stars, but don't bother to post a reply.
    09-25-09 01:19 PM
    original idea but very little custom work done to warrant $5.99 but all the power to you
    09-25-09 03:09 PM
    original idea but very little custom work done to warrant $5.99 but all the power to you
    and you would know because you sat there for the several hours it took me to create the theme? Also, it's on sale for the near future. $3.99

And yes there is actually quite a bit of custom work. Don't knock it until you try it bub.
    09-25-09 04:05 PM
    now this is different - really nice work here
    credit due

I might suggest more detail on the icons ..
    but this is a nice idea - refreshing.
    09-25-09 04:52 PM
    i liked it up until that last screen shot....u gotta work on that
    09-25-09 08:58 PM
    lol bashing the critics again lol. dont forget the thread of trojans from this theme maker the last time he got all mad because people said bad things.
    09-26-09 01:05 AM
    lol bashing the critics again lol. dont forget the thread of trojans from this theme maker the last time he got all mad because people said bad things.
    and don't forget the people that browse threads looking to flame because they have nothing better to do to misinterpret an inside joke that they were not a part of between a theme developer and a frequent customer/downloader of his themes. get a clue and a life troll.
    09-26-09 10:10 PM
    lol just informing potential coustomers. i have lots of other things to do. i just enjoy comming on here once in a while and watch you cry like a girl because people dont like your poor excuse of "premium" themes. yea lets pay 6 bucks for a wood picture backround with black stock icons lol. you crack me up.
    09-27-09 01:11 AM
    and you would know because you sat there for the several hours it took me to create the theme? Also, it's on sale for the near future. $3.99

And yes there is actually quite a bit of custom work. Don't knock it until you try it bub.
    you asked for replies to why you got zero star votes
    09-27-09 07:14 AM
    lol just informing potential coustomers. i have lots of other things to do. i just enjoy comming on here once in a while and watch you cry like a girl because people dont like your poor excuse of "premium" themes. yea lets pay 6 bucks for a wood picture backround with black stock icons lol. you crack me up.
    You need to enjoy going back to grade school and learning a little bit about grammar and spelling. Also, if you think that your comments irk me in the slightest, you are sorely mistaken. As I have provided quite a few free themes via my site and other forums such as crackberry (more free than premium) I find your comments misplaced and incorrect. Apostrophe between "n" and "t" in dont and "g" between "k" and "r" in backround. Omit the "o" from in between the "c" and "u" in coustomers. As a minor side note, I have sold 80 copies of this theme since I posted it a few days ago. In this economy that seems pretty decent. Aside from that, Dennis, I challenge you to create a theme, free or premium that will be as popular, as quickly, as this theme has been.
    09-27-09 10:32 AM
    I believe this is an exact duplicate of a comment by the infamously worthless "C is for Crackberry"
    09-27-09 10:33 AM
    now this is different - really nice work here
    credit due

I might suggest more detail on the icons ..
    but this is a nice idea - refreshing.
    Free copy for you sir if you private message me.
    09-27-09 10:34 AM
    i liked it up until that last screen shot....u gotta work on that
    free copy for you also if you private message me.
    09-27-09 10:34 AM
    good looking theme! to me it seems a bit pricey but u can sell it for whatever $$ u want. The stock battery meter, OEM icons, and one wallpaper should cost less than $5.99 (or even the sale price)..

Thanks for sharing though
    09-27-09 11:11 AM
    I'm still trying to figure out how it took you hours to create this theme. It takes less than 10 minutes in PhotoShop to invert all of the icons and meters. You just threw on the same wallpaper for the dialog boxes, looks very boxy and unpolished. And using the stock blue color scheme with the stock buttons; not very original. With inverting the icons and such, I could have it done in 20 minutes.

Just my .02.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-09 06:16 PM
    I get the whole "burn" thing and that's koo it looks good but ur "burning" oem icons. If it had custom icons and battery meter at least it might be worth the 5.99 or 3.99 sale price. I prolly could've made this myself and given it away for free but I wouldn't cuz I know better

09-27-09 06:39 PM
    I sort of like the whole earthy feel about the theme. Its different and familiar at the same time. I would prefer a cleaner look on the home screen and a better battery meter though. Otherwise, looks nice.

09-27-09 09:15 PM
    i actually love the look of this theme. im a fan of wood and i really like the way it looks to be burned into the wood even if they are stock icons. as a side note tho, aflansburg.. if you was to sort out those bits that that fobi740 pointed out ill snap this up no bother
    09-29-09 02:41 PM
    Reminds me of my boost i860 woody from back in the day lOl

10-01-09 06:17 PM
    I spent the $3.99 and purchased this. Needs some fine tuning but other than that, it's not bad. The highlight "burnt" can be very tough to see on some colored icons though.
    10-03-09 12:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD