So people always complain because I prefer the stock icons from the newer devices. So I spent some time creating one with all custom icons. The theme is currently on sale through September for 1.99. Hope you like.

Get it here

09-15-09 11:57 AM
    well looky there. i like this theme actually alot. due to before mentioned circumstances i am going to have to decline the purchase of this but it is a nice theme good job
    09-15-09 12:30 PM
    Looks good. Reminds me of the Dashboard theme recently posted by RedZapper (as I recall) with the icons inside round portholes. Do the 3rd party icons go into round portholes too (like My Faves, BerryWeather, Viigo, etc)? With his they did (except for Googlemaps was too big) and that was cool.
    09-15-09 02:17 PM
    yes 3rd party apps will show up in the "plasma ring" as I call it.
    09-15-09 03:01 PM
    Nice theme.
    09-15-09 05:04 PM
    Nice! I'm curious (because I ran into this issue with another theme) -- will dates as long as "Wednesday, September 16" fit in the allotted space? In one of the themes I've used, dates that long are truncated...
    09-15-09 11:26 PM
    Nice! I'm curious (because I ran into this issue with another theme) -- will dates as long as "Wednesday, September 16" fit in the allotted space? In one of the themes I've used, dates that long are truncated...
    Good question, this has been fixed in the current version. Also, v2 uses less of the Digital font throughout the entire theme. It is very hard to read the font in the messages list, so only the Time is shown in the digital font.
    09-17-09 08:36 AM
    Great job icons r way cool!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-09 09:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD