Ok, I kind of ran out of ideas... So I figure I would ask what other 8900 users are looking for.

Anybody have an idea of what to spend my "free time*" doing?

Basically I have the coding to make horiztonal or vertical scrolls. You can name the #'s of apps.

Hidden docks with customizable or fixed icons
    -fixed icons can be resized, customizable icons will not refresh if they are resized (message notification, etc...)

background images?

today list?

anything else?

I don't like just the zen type themes with 6 icons, and will not make anything like that. Sorry.

* Please note: My wife and I just had a baby, so my "Free Time" is limited...

Thanks for your help!

Completed Requests:

1) C_is_for_Crackberry
    -Features:
    - 12 app continuous scroll
    - customizable app in top right
    OTA:Custom Request 1

KEEP THEM COMING!
    Last edited by pytyper483; 05-04-09 at 08:57 PM.
    05-03-09 05:58 PM
    paul frank theme!
    05-03-09 09:39 PM
    Red Wings with a u Shape Theme
    05-03-09 09:50 PM
    USC Trojans Theme
    05-04-09 12:35 AM
    Team Fortress 2 theme!

And congrats on the new baby!
    05-04-09 09:03 AM
    a superman theme!
    05-04-09 09:52 AM
    USC Trojans Theme
    I went to Penn State... this would just be wrong to make, esp. after that *** kicking USC gave us in the Rose Bowl this yr.
    05-04-09 09:55 AM
    i would like if you have time a 12 icon horiztonal scroll, nothing else no today area

thanks if you are able to do this
    05-04-09 11:16 AM
    i would like if you have time a 12 icon horiztonal scroll, nothing else no today area

thanks if you are able to do this

I can do that... any kind of special requests on the homescreen banner... Or just the OEM banner as well? Like make is smaller, change fonts, move something...

I could prob do this by tomorrow.

Let me know!
    05-04-09 12:08 PM
    I can do that... any kind of special requests on the homescreen banner... Or just the OEM banner as well? Like make is smaller, change fonts, move something...

I could prob do this by tomorrow.

Let me know!
    ill let you get as creative as you want with the banner , but if you didnt nothing at all the default banner would be more then ok

thanks
    05-04-09 12:19 PM
    Congrats to u n yours on ur new arrival! My req. Is Gambit from X-men. They never let him appear as much as I'd like n I love his charactor.so,he's a gambler-not sure if ure familiar or even willing but I like the "hidden" icons on the homescreen so I can admire my walls. Thanks in advance
    05-04-09 02:20 PM
    pyty, can you make a paul frank theme?

60x60 icons, top banner the same so it'll look even.

or better yet, hidden top banner and bottom icons (both show only when scrolling through icons.
    05-04-09 04:12 PM
    pyty, can you make a paul frank theme?

60x60 icons, top banner the same so it'll look even.

or better yet, hidden top banner and bottom icons (both show only when scrolling through icons.
    If you can get me the background images you want then yes... I have NO IDEA what Paul Frank is, sorry...

Also note, the 60x60 icons will not refresh pushed content- ex. messages, weather apps, etc. You will either get a message notification and it will NOT go away, or you will not be notified of the message with the astrick. If you don't plan on using apps with pushed content then your fine.

Let me know. Thanks!
    05-04-09 06:41 PM
    Cipher sidebar extreme theme by jc_ design gadgetbean.com??? Ever seen it??? Something like that...if not, it's all good...cause I use any theme you make anyway...thanks
    05-04-09 11:13 PM
    a UCLA Bruins theme would be nice! Colors are sooo nice.
    05-06-09 02:20 AM
    What about a bushido theme?
    05-07-09 10:00 AM
    Ucla bruins!
    12-03-09 12:56 AM
    How about a sliding theme like the hero one.ie keep scrolling and you slide to a message sdreen/weather app screen/facebook etc etc,now that would be funky

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-09 02:27 AM
    Congrats on the new baby... you should try to SLEEP with any free time!!!

A nice clean theme with creative icons and a u shaped scroll bar on the home screen would be my theme of choice. I love having the weather spot and the hidden message scroll. Hopefully you can do something like that. Congrats again on the baby and have have fun, its crazy what happens during the first year (I have an 18 month old)
    12-03-09 07:51 AM
    You know what I would REALLY love... an updated version of the Precision L theme from eveek:

eVeek Custom 4.5 Themes - eVeek | The Free Blackberry Download Community

There's been plenty of imitations.. but none have really come close to matching the style and grace of the original Precision L theme from eveek. I just wish it worked on my OS5.0 for the 9700.

congrats on the baby as well.
    Last edited by PhrostByte; 12-05-09 at 07:28 PM.
    12-05-09 07:10 PM
    A classic looking christmas theme (santa, candy canes, gifts etc icons and a christmas village background)!
    Animated if possible with falling snow!
    Ive been looking all over for a nice christmas theme and havent had any luck
    THANKS!!
    12-09-09 01:13 PM
    Hows about a Scarface theme, that ACTUALLY WORKS!!!!????!!!! lol
    12-10-09 01:56 PM
    Congrats on the baby!

If you have a chance, can you please make a Marine Corps theme? That would be so awesome and I understand if you can't do it. Thanks.
    12-10-09 05:16 PM
    A Pokemon Theme!!! That Would Be Awesome....Just Have Everything Decked Out With Pokemons..Thanks
    12-19-09 06:18 PM
    A Mac theme that is based on Final Cut Studio. I'm a Video Editor and love a theme like this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-09 05:31 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD