In the marketplace section, someone by the name of LatinLegacy is trying to sell a 8900. In his pics he has a theme on it and was wondering what the name of it is. I can't PM him since my post count is too low. Anyone know?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-09 02:34 PM
    In the marketplace section, someone by the name of LatinLegacy is trying to sell a 8900. In his pics he has a theme on it and was wondering what the name of it is. I can't PM him since my post count is too low. Anyone know?

Not sure the name of the theme, but you found this forum where there are plenty of FREE themes. Stay a while and check out the free ones and save your self a couple bucks.
    07-06-09 03:13 PM
    If its the one I was able to find, its called "NOBLE". He states in one of his posts that its $7.00. BTW, I want my 2 minutes back I wasted searching for that. His posts are unbearable to read.
    07-06-09 03:16 PM
    Haha I did see somethin about him having like 650 posts so I appreciate the time you spent. And I've been lookin thru themes for a while. I've found a few good ones.

07-06-09 04:53 PM
    There are many good themes available here. You just gotta search for them and install them. Many times screen shots don't do the theme justice.

Just keep supporting the free theme mafia!
    07-06-09 10:22 PM
    There are many good themes available here. You just gotta search for them and install them. Many times screen shots don't do the theme justice.

Just keep supporting the free theme mafia!
    I think I'm going to charge you guys every time you use the name I coined for you, "free mafia"

Seriously Daniel, what is there to support? If you like a theme, you load it. If you don't, move on.. Again, itys freedom of choice, not support for "either side."

07-06-09 10:41 PM
    ^^ lol. ok man.

charge all you want.

bny supporting free theme makers, they might continue putting out some more ever improving free themes. Simple.

ps. free mafia fo life! haha
    07-06-09 10:45 PM
    Oh, I get it.. By thanking a "free thememaker" it inspires them to do better.. Now that's funny!! IMO, there are many free themes here as well as premium that just are not good. Bottom line, either your a good theme maker or not.. But we are all "free" to have our opinions!

07-06-09 11:03 PM
    Oh, I get it.. By thanking a "free thememaker" it inspires them to do better.. Now that's funny!! IMO, there are many free themes here as well as premium that just are not good. Bottom line, either your a good theme maker or not.. But we are all "free" to have our opinions!

I agree. Not trying to mess with u man. I just said support your free theme makers. Never bashed premium theme makers at all.

and by thanking any theme maker, does make them see that their work is appreciated. This has motivated me to continue making themes and im sure has motivated others to do so too - even if it's a slight motivation.
    07-06-09 11:10 PM
    I agree D- and its admirable that you (and others) choose to put out free themes that are worth downloading.. Keep up the great work for all sides!

07-06-09 11:21 PM
    I download both free and purchasable themes. I don't load them too often, but I do support both sides.

BTW, here is the link to the theme I THINK you're looking for. Noble BlackBerry Theme - Preview

Last edited by CARTOON; 07-07-09 at 12:32 PM.
    07-07-09 01:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD