Does anyone know where i can find icons to make a theme for a Curve 8900 ?

Thanks
    01-07-10 03:11 AM
    These websites have some cool icons. You have to pick through and find the ones you want, and resize them, of course.

DryIcons.com | Free Icons
    Royalty Free Icons & Clipart Stock Images ~ Icons Etc.
    01-07-10 04:24 AM
    Tks allot Phishgirl and Rachel
    01-07-10 04:47 AM
    just search the web for "icon sets" and - cut - paste- resize - change color - anchor layer - rename - save as - and bingo there you go a new icon just do that about 40 or so times , I dont mean to be rude but thats what most people do myself included

also theme builder has a nice set of percision icons that I used to start with
    Last edited by Tws49; 01-07-10 at 05:00 AM.
    01-07-10 04:58 AM
    just search the web for "icon sets" and - cut - paste- resize - change color - anchor layer - rename - save as - and bingo there you go a new icon just do that about 40 or so times , I dont mean to be rude but thats what most people do myself included

also theme builder has a nice set of percision icons that I used to start with
    If you uses Photoshop for your editing, you can set up batch editing to do all that work for you.
    Read through Ninja_please's theme building guide (it's not finished, but covers batch editing nicely) if you are interested in learning more.

Ninja Themes: Theme building guide
    01-07-10 07:47 PM
    nice post, i was looking for sites myself.
    01-09-10 11:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD