+1 i just noticed the no "profile" on the homescreen also.
    10-13-09 12:21 PM
    Hi,

great theme. Here some issues.
    The calendar entries are not readable on homescreen beause of bad contrast. The grey one is not good. Make them black or white.

Found the space button, but what is hot button?
    How can i use weather app on homescreen?

I have the one with page slide.
    On the calendar tab are entries but the two other ones are empty. Is this right?

Regards,
    Martin
    10-13-09 01:02 PM
    Profile button is coming out on the next update was left out by mistake . User feedback is welcome some do make the cut so keep me posting your 2cents.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-09 05:01 PM
    Theme name: WebBerry Os
    Theme author: EThemes (Ely Cruz)
    Supported Device: Bold, Curve 8900, Tour, Onyx
    Download Link(s):
    Theme Cost: 2.99 on sale now for .99 till 10.31.09 along with osX and HTC Diamond which are on sale for .99 each
    WebBerry Os - Themes Blackberry Software

is this for ota only or does it have the zip file? cause i want to buy but i dont have ota
    10-13-09 06:36 PM
    Hi,

great theme. Here some issues.
    The calendar entries are not readable on homescreen beause of bad contrast. The grey one is not good. Make them black or white.

Found the space button, but what is hot button?
    How can i use weather app on homescreen?

I have the one with page slide.
    On the calendar tab are entries but the two other ones are empty. Is this right?

Regards,
    Martin
    You should not have messages or calendar as one of your icons. If you move the cursor on home screen all the way to the right it should pull up a "notepad" looking backdrop. The grey text shows up fine on that.

Spacebutton is a "hotbutton" for quicklaunch, but only if you've purchased the app separately. Check bb app world.

To use weather app, you must first download a weather app (again, check bb app world or something). Then you move the weather app to the 6th icon slot. It should now show up in the top left corner.

The "two others", messages and missed calls are blank and will only show new unread messages.

Hope that helps.

10-13-09 07:11 PM
    whats the diff w/ pageslide ver and without it?
    10-13-09 07:48 PM
    I'm loving the theme... Its a little laggy when switching over to the calendar/message/phone log... But I like the pageslide... I do miss the profile on the screen, but I saw earlier that it was a mistake... I like all ur themes... Keep up the good work E!!!

10-13-09 08:00 PM
    That's the killer for me right now.. The "pageslide" lags quite noticeably for me.. Since the calendar entries are black, it blends in to the wallpaper once I get out of pageslide mode for about .5 to one full second (even worse, I have a darker wp that a favorite plus the date shows up real well).

That, and since there's a lag w/ the calendar entries on the homescreen they overlap w/ my Berryweather slot as well.

I'll try to get you a screen when I get off wap Ely.

Other then that, once the profile icon gets put in, very nice, unique interface. It's lovely looking, and very smooth overall. Running 5.0.238 here.. Well worth $2.99 (much less 99 cents) and I loathe paying for themes. I think once those issues get hammered out, you got yourself another winner Ely.

Keep up the great work, sir!

10-14-09 12:23 AM
    I'm including a screenshot here to show you what Alex and I were talking about Ely:

I changed the wallpaper to a lighter to better show what I'm talking about.. It just kinda hangs there..
    10-14-09 09:43 AM
    I am experiencing the same thing with the lag, but I understand that there may betechnical explanations for some things that just are the way they are.

I'm anxiously awaiting the profile icon though. I don't buy anymore themes either except E's themes. I still think they're SOLID, and E is a pleasure to deal with it. Keep up the good work!
    10-14-09 10:39 AM
    I usually don't buy any themes either, but I did purchase this one - first of all because you can't beat the price and second because it looked cool.

My initial thoughts are that it's sweet! I really like the page slide and having all 3 messages, calendar and missed calls available. I've had other themes where the calendar entries showed after the "slide" went away - that may be a problem with the software. I love the space bar QL, and the colors and icons are cool. I really like the hidden dock as well.

The only thing I would suggest is to have the application name show on the home screen when you highlight the icons. If you're going to have a weather slot, it doesn't really do much good if you can't at least highlight it and see the temp and then have it go away.

Otherwise, great theme, thanks for the great price!
    10-14-09 12:07 PM
    Today bug is fix, working to adjust the slide testing a few speed increasing and decreasing, new toolbar moves date and new message indicator to the right underneath signal and battery meter update pic coming tonight. Good to for a weekend update.

10-14-09 02:00 PM
    Thanks for all you do, Ely...!

10-14-09 02:45 PM
    Hello,

carrier on homescreen would also be nice.

Regards,
    Martin
    10-15-09 05:39 AM
    One other thing ely.. Going through pics folders, I see the little blue border to highlight the picture, but it's not very obvious as to what pic is selected..

I'm fairly sure this is a limitation of a 5.0.xxx OS. And I'm also fairly sure there is nothing you could do through theme builder. But if I'm wrong, can you make it more obvious? Thanks!

10-15-09 08:03 AM
    So...update today? *nod nod* hehe...

10-18-09 11:57 AM
    Good evening

Im loving the look of this theme,but im running on a higher OS than the 'official' version,so will i still be able to use this without any problems??

If so,ill get my download on asap

many thanks

-V.
    10-18-09 12:35 PM
    Yes it will work with a higher OS it runs better if your running 5.0.23

10-18-09 02:04 PM
    Downloaded it after hearing it will work on my OS

No problems at all thus far and looks great

Well worth the 99 cent anyday!!!

Thanks again

-V.
    10-18-09 03:00 PM
    Have we gotten an update yet?

10-18-09 09:31 PM
    Yes been waiting for the update all weekend... lol
    10-19-09 08:48 AM
    Should be any day now I hope! =P
    10-24-09 10:12 AM
    Thanks for the update e.
    10-25-09 05:17 PM
    Thanks for the update e.
    no prob...hope everyone likes the new update. Busy watching the games rights now will update ps version later tonight.
    10-25-09 05:30 PM
    So hold up, I'm a little confused..

I've gone into the App Store and tried to upgrade.. Doing that, it's only allowing me to access v.1. I went to the link in this thread, and it's only letting me buy it again instead of doing a free upgrade.

Help?

10-26-09 12:35 AM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD