Has been released!

THERE IS AN UNFIXABLE PLAZMIC BUG ON FIRST TIME THEME LOAD OR PHONE RESTART:

SOME OBJECTS WILL SEEM OUT OF PLACE ON LOAD

SCROLL TO THE VISTA ORB UNTIL IT SAYS CLICK TO START, CLICK THE TRACKBALL, THE TEXT WILL DISAPEAR, NOW SCROLL UP AND IT WILL SAY CLICK TO CLOSE, CLICK THE TRACKBALL AND THE MENU WILL HIDe, DO THE SAME THING FOR THE RIGHT DOCK

Vista Complete by KD 8900 Edition Theme - Themes Blackberry Software

If you are having trouble adding the product to your cart using the link above, Crackberry is lame sometimes and takes forever to update, in the mean time you can use the mobihand link which works just fine:
    Vista Complete by KD Blackberry Conversion - Themes Blackberry Software

Last edited by kdjayo; 07-27-09 at 01:23 PM.
    07-24-09 11:06 PM
    Wow this looks sick!!! Can't wait for it to release!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-09 12:06 AM
    Can't wait to get this one!
    07-25-09 08:38 AM
    hahahahaha....i remeber the thread i started in the bold forum requesting this and nobody really payed attention and i bet its selling like hot cakes already, seriously looking foward to your sick themes kd! always been a fan!
    07-25-09 08:42 AM
    hahahahaha....i remeber the thread i started in the bold forum requesting this and nobody really payed attention and i bet its selling like hot cakes already, seriously looking foward to your sick themes kd! always been a fan!
    Well you didnt think I would leave you all hanging for FOREVER did you? :P
    07-25-09 12:19 PM
    Well you didnt think I would leave you all hanging for FOREVER did you? :P
    well I have had 3 diff phones since that thread and am finally back to the 8900 and have been waiting for you to send me that link to test !
    I mean are you even ready for a bigger following than what you already have?
    07-25-09 12:21 PM
    well I have had 3 diff phones since that thread and am finally back to the 8900 and have been waiting for you to send me that link to test !
    I mean are you even ready for a bigger following than what you already have?
    Ya, lol, I wish I had an actual Bold and 8900 to test it out but I have someone very helpful already.

And ya I am ready, Im a pretty organized person! BRING IT ON! :P
    07-25-09 12:41 PM
    Wow great news can't wait!!!

07-25-09 02:52 PM
    Maybe tomorrow?

07-25-09 09:59 PM
    Maybe tomorrow?

Will most likely be released tomorrow with the latest update for the Bold edition.

I will let you all know, thanks for your patience.
    07-26-09 01:01 PM
    Will most likely be released tomorrow with the latest update for the Bold edition.

I will let you all know, thanks for your patience.
    word! really looking foward to seeing your work on my device!
    07-26-09 02:07 PM
    any idea when this will be released?? Cant wait to try it..
    07-26-09 09:23 PM
    any idea when this will be released?? Cant wait to try it..
    Check out the post two posts above yours... :P
    07-26-09 10:04 PM
    That preview is insane ahh
    07-27-09 01:03 AM
    Nice KD, looking good on the Bold, now on the Curve 8900. Sweeet.
    07-27-09 03:20 AM
    I tried to see where this was going to end up.... I've got the 8900, thot that's what this thread was for, screen shots
    Look absolutely amazing, but where do I find OTA? I'd really love to try the theme!
    Hate looking dumb, but, well, there u have it eh? Lol

07-27-09 08:54 AM
    I tried to see where this was going to end up.... I've got the 8900, thot that's what this thread was for, screen shots
    Look absolutely amazing, but where do I find OTA? I'd really love to try the theme!
    Hate looking dumb, but, well, there u have it eh? Lol

did you read the first post? if not....read again! all your questions will be answered
    07-27-09 10:20 AM
    Vista Complete for the 8900 Has been released!
    07-27-09 01:25 PM
    Hahhahahah! Figured I woiuld check one more time before my lunch was up!

07-27-09 01:28 PM
    Hahhahahah! Figured I woiuld check one more time before my lunch was up!

lucky u!!! :P
    07-27-09 01:29 PM
    lucky u!!! :P
    So I deleted a theme to make room and figured I would do the whole quickpull after I dl the theme. Turns out this would be the one time mobihand would send me the email saying how they check their orders=( oh well I've waited this long!

07-27-09 01:35 PM
    So I deleted a theme to make room and figured I would do the whole quickpull after I dl the theme. Turns out this would be the one time mobihand would send me the email saying how they check their orders=( oh well I've waited this long!

LOL its every theme users worst nightmare!!!
    07-27-09 01:41 PM
    Omg!!! This theme is the best I have ever purchased! Ur app screen is so amazing its unreal! That really shows off the 8900's screen! Fonts and all ur meters and icons are the best I've seen on a vista theme, definately worth the wait!
    Edit: my lock screen isn't working proper, I've hit the orb and hid the dock and done a bat pull and no matter what screen I lock on it leaves evrything open and doesn't look like the lock screen, post soime ss when I get home
    07-27-09 01:45 PM
    Vista Complete for the 8900 Has been released!
    Nice, looks clean on the 8900. The 8900 users have been needing a theme like this for awhile.
    07-27-09 03:29 PM
    so I cant get a ss of the lock screen but basically its all the docks shown with fuzzy font on the click to open and what the other for the icons says and then a lock in the lower middle? I have zona snap attached to my left convience and I thought capture it would let you set a time but cant find that option. Let me know what you think.
    07-27-09 07:31 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD