Hi,

i ve been looking for a simple today theme with 8 calender items, now that i ve found nothing i created one myself. Just simple and plain

OTA
    03-22-09 07:40 AM
    haha i already requested this theme a few days ago. Its very identical but the calendar font in yellow
    03-22-09 07:00 PM
    As much as I don't care for today based themes, I downloaded this one. Its very clean. Nice work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 08:01 PM
    <sarcasm>Where did you get that wallpaper from?</sarcasm>
    03-23-09 12:11 AM
    Maybe I'm doing something wrong but is there a way to have it show all of the calendars? Its not showing any of the entries that have been downloaded with google sync

03-23-09 10:28 AM
    Was this created using the final official release of Plazmic 4.5 CDK?
    03-23-09 10:56 AM
    Has anyone rebooted/battery pull with this one running to see if it freezes like some of the others?
    03-23-09 04:14 PM
    good work.

Great Job
    03-23-09 09:53 PM
    Really great work!!!
    The problem is that the font on homescreen is too small for me, could you please help make it larger? I think Plain 9 is perfect

many thanks in advance
    03-24-09 02:22 AM
    <sarcasm>Where did you get that wallpaper from?</sarcasm>
    Oh. Thank you for this one :-)
    03-24-09 03:46 AM
    Was this created using the final official release of Plazmic 4.5 CDK?
    It was created with official 4.7 CDK

Has anyone rebooted/battery pull with this one running to see if it freezes like some of the others?
    Everythings fine after reboot.
    03-24-09 03:50 AM
    This is awesome. Thanks for the theme cause it's just what I've been looking for. Something simple, created in the Official Plazmic, max calendar entries with no Msgs displayed.

Thumbs up!!
    03-24-09 05:56 AM
    Noticed that the icon dock is backwards of what the full icon screen shows (if Calendar Icon is on the Right-most top line, it'll show on the home screen on the left-side most dock). And the spaces between words of the calendar entry is all but gone.

Were these two things done on purpose?
    03-24-09 06:00 AM
    Noticed that the icon dock is backwards of what the full icon screen shows (if Calendar Icon is on the Right-most top line, it'll show on the home screen on the left-side most dock). And the spaces between words of the calendar entry is all but gone.

noticed the same thing. but like it all the same. thanks
    03-24-09 08:56 AM
    Ergobarbus: Did you get the icon names to display above them on the home screen as well?

If so, how? I've been trying to do it with my Calendar-Only Today Theme but have been unsuccessful. Thanks!

Last edited by CEMA65; 03-24-09 at 12:38 PM.
    03-24-09 11:46 AM
    i like this theme, but the font is a little too small and words are positioned too close together.

btw, keep up the good work.
    03-24-09 08:54 PM

Yea I noticed this as well....
    Any chance of this being corrected?
    03-25-09 08:19 AM
    Ergobarbus: Did you get the icon names to display above them on the home screen as well?
    This as well...
    03-25-09 08:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD