Can anyone help me about doing a theme on 'percision zen'
    I want to only make the Battery bar 4 piece,instead of 5. And i want to have a 3G icon instead of EDGE.I dont want to touch anything else.. Is it possible? I dont have any opinion.. It would be wonderful and if someone does it for me.. I can also pay.. it doesnt matter.. Thank you very much from now on..
    Last edited by canguler87; 08-02-09 at 06:07 AM.
    07-23-09 04:47 PM
    Can anyone help me about doing a theme on 'percision zen'
    I want to only make the Battery bar 4 piece,instead of 5. And i want to have a 3G icon instead of EDGE.I dont want to touch anyone else.. Is it possible? I dont have any opinion.. It would be wonderful and if someone does it for me.. I can also pay.. it doesnt matter.. Thank you very much from now on..
    The 8900 does not have 3G so no way to do that. And the battery, well that is possible but why? Sorry, this just does not seam urgent.
    07-23-09 05:01 PM
    The 8900 does not have 3G so no way to do that. And the battery, well that is possible but why? Sorry, this just does not seam urgent.
    No i know 8900 doesnt have 3G. I am asking if it is possible to put 3G icon instead of EDGE with a theme ? There is no why i want my theme like that thats why i want to share my opinion and want to be informed..
    07-23-09 05:22 PM
    Not 'Urgent' mate. Also search the forums list - there is one for theme developers. mrtolles is correct tho. People on here are very helpful, but are more likely to flame you if you aren't up front with your titles and don't put a little effort in to search first. Just a friendly heads up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 05:23 PM
    As far as I know, the "3G vs Edge" display is not theme controlled. You can choose it's colour, location on the screen, and whether it's there at all, but you can't force it to say one instead of the other.

07-23-09 05:26 PM
    No i know 8900 doesnt have 3G. I am asking if it is possible to put 3G icon instead of EDGE with a theme ? There is no why i want my theme like that thats why i want to share my opinion and want to be informed..
    The EDGE icon (or really TEXT indicator for that matter) is hard coded in to the phone and shows what you are connected to. Themes do not change this. What is possible, is to remove the Network indicator from the theme and then in composer add a 3G icon where network should be. But the "Icon" per say would just be a static image and really would just a spoof so to say.

The Battery can be changed to a 4 bar battery.

I'd suggest finding the theme request forum and REQUESTING (a theme request is not Urgent) the theme. A theme maker may want to make it for you. But as crandle13 said, maybe look in to the theme developers forum and see if you can not make it your self.
    07-23-09 05:38 PM
    Better explaination then I gave mrtolles... : )

07-23-09 05:54 PM
    OK.. you are all right.. so where can you advise me to look ? can you give me links? Than i delete this thread.. Cause i dont want people to waist time for sth not 'urgent' for them.. what can i say else.. :S
    07-23-09 06:08 PM
    OK-I will make the theme for you- IF you promise to keep posting on here regularly. Promise?
    07-24-09 06:48 AM
    OK-I will make the theme for you- IF you promise to keep posting on here regularly. Promise?
    I will make this thread live as long as you want if you do me that theme..
    08-02-09 06:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD