Well, I have been making some themes for a little bit now, all for the 83xx curve.. but now I have upgraded to the 8900!

I've been looking at some themes here, but none have really satisfied me, so I decided to take a gander at plazmic once again (I havent made any themes for a while)

I know this theme doesn't have a whole lot of customization on it, but I just needed something to get me by until I can really get back into making themes again.. I'm just so busy lately that I dont have time to mess around with plazmic =[

Some people may know.. or may not know, that all my themes come with a .thm file, and I figure someone may find this useful.. who knows.

anyways, heres some pics, along with an OTA and the .thm file at the bottom

OTA:
    8900 - http://antonskraze.netau.net/8900/Un...e_Untitled.jad

Theme File:
    Untitled.thm - .THM
    07-03-09 10:33 AM
    First off-thanks for sharing. Secondly-I think that posting your .thm file is a doubled edged sword: The Good-It allows people to make some adjustments to your themes and that means that maybe they won't bug you to death with the whole "change this-change that" nonsense. The Bad-You may find yourself staring at your own theme on this site (or other sites) with a price tag beside it-posted by some ****** who stole your ideas. Just a thought.
    07-03-09 11:46 AM
    That's true

These themes are far from professional tho, I do them on my spare time..I just want to help out the community some, because honestly I hate seeing all these themes that have wacked out coloring schemes or whatever lol

If someone can make any of the themes I make better, then thats great
    07-03-09 01:18 PM
    I like the smaller banner on this theme.. Its usually what I look for on my themes..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-09 02:50 PM
    That's true

These themes are far from professional tho, I do them on my spare time..I just want to help out the community some, because honestly I hate seeing all these themes that have wacked out coloring schemes or whatever lol

If someone can make any of the themes I make better, then thats great
    THANK YOU for posting those .thm files! I know where kscrum is coming from, it's good to be cautious about your work because you just never know..but there are those in the community that just aren't as talented (like me) and need a little help to tweak things for personal use. =)

Thank you again!
    07-03-09 06:11 PM
    Nice theme man I luv the wallpapers..looks good
    07-03-09 06:36 PM
    Yeah, nice job man. Wallpapers and colors are excellent. Nothing fancy, but way better than oem. Thanks.
    07-03-09 08:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD