**UPDATED** 9/12/2009: Added focus image for the dock. Also figured out navigatio (it really is easier when a focus image is there!) Scroll up to select dock button. scrolling up and down navigates through the dock, and scrolling all the way up until the focus image disappears gets you back to the dock button to close the dock. once dock is closed, scroll up again to select dock button to reshow dock.

Hey guys, I made a TrueBlood theme for the storm a few weeks back, and someone asked to make an 8900 version, so being the nice guy I am, I did lol. Features hidden dock, most icons have been replaced, and today area with three entries.

Click on the TruBlood bottle in the bottom right corner to activate the dock...

click it again to hide the dock. So on and so forth. I do not own an 8900, or any trackball blackberry, so I have no idea as to the navigation for this lol, sorry. Seems to work fine on the simulator (running 4.6.1.199), but like I said, I'm not used to the navigation of a trackball.

Download: OTA

Let me know what you guys think!

Last edited by smhism; 09-12-09 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Added new info and updated pic
    09-10-09 08:34 PM
    The icons and all are great, I download this, but you can't move from one icon to another bummer
    09-10-09 10:30 PM
    too bad. hope he fixes it.. would like to try it.
    09-11-09 07:42 AM
    The icons and all are great, I download this, but you can't move from one icon to another bummer
    What do you mean can't move from one icon to another? in the dock? I was able to move around in the simulator so I'm interested in the problem myself. I might have to steal a friend's 8900 and play around with it.
    09-11-09 09:43 AM
    i'll download it myself and see what's going and report back to you. Thank for a great looking theme.
    09-11-09 09:53 AM
    You right below the banner, it says what button you are on. They just don't highlight or change in any way.

Very different. the new theme of the week has arrived
    09-11-09 10:52 AM
    True Blood's the shizzz!!! Can't wait for Sunday....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-09 11:28 AM
    You right below the banner, it says what button you are on. They just don't highlight or change in any way.

Very different. the new theme of the week has arrived
    I thought maybe that was it. There is no highlighter/focus icon for the dock, but you should still be able to move around and tell what icon you're on via the status text just below "TrueBlood" on the native wallpaper. Glad those of you who have tried are liking it, I wanted to get it out there before the finale
    09-11-09 12:26 PM
    Hey guys, I made a TrueBlood theme for the storm a few weeks back, and someone asked to make an 8900 version, so being the nice guy I am, I did lol. Features hidden dock, most icons have been replaced, and today area with three entries.

Click on the TruBlood bottle in the bottom right corner to activate the dock...

click it again to hide the dock. So on and so forth. I do not own an 8900, or any trackball blackberry, so I have no idea as to the navigation for this lol, sorry. Seems to work fine on the simulator (running 4.6.1.199), but like I said, I'm not used to the navigation of a trackball.

Download: OTA

Let me know what you guys think!

Theme was nicely done, Colors, Font and speed is very nice when on menues, The only problem is moving around the home screen icons, can't really see where the trackball is moving and also they dont highlight as the menu icons. You should try and get the icons on screen highlight and also how do you get back to the bottle to hide the dock?

Nice theme though, I took it off right away since not working properly.

Hope you get to fix it soon

Trueblood Rocks!
    09-11-09 05:47 PM
    Theme was nicely done, Colors, Font and speed is very nice when on menues, The only problem is moving around the home screen icons, can't really see where the trackball is moving and also they dont highlight as the menu icons. You should try and get the icons on screen highlight and also how do you get back to the bottle to hide the dock?

Nice theme though, I took it off right away since not working properly.

Hope you get to fix it soon

Trueblood Rocks!
    Right now you just have to wait for the status text (below trueblood) to show to know what icon you're on on the homescreen. I'll try to play around with composer to add a highlight of some sort, but can't make any promises as, once again, this is my first 8900 theme with it. not sure ab getting back to the bottle. i kept playing around w/ the simulator, but it was kinda finicky. i think if you scroll the trackball up or down it'll focus in on the bottle, but again, haven't been able to test it out on an actual 8900 yet (i'll have the chance sunday hopefully) to find out for sure.
    09-11-09 06:30 PM
    i think it looks awesome. like others, i agree the home screen is a little hard to use. but i dont mind it too much for now. i change themes daily so this is fun.
    09-12-09 11:51 AM
    I love this theme! As long as I can see the status text, I'm good.....thx!
    09-12-09 12:13 PM
    Thanks! It has been updated though to include a highlight/focus image on the dock. I just changed the version number, so all you have to do is go to the same link, redownload it, and restart your phone to update. Enjoy!
    09-12-09 02:10 PM
    I'm going to have to cosign on this one....
    09-13-09 08:42 AM
    Thanks for this! My wife loves it!

09-14-09 03:14 AM
    I do like Trueblood but I am not a fan of it...After seeing this theme, I feel a little thirsty...lol, great theme...will download.
    09-15-09 05:27 PM
    This theme don't work won't download!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HTTP ERROR

05-14-10 03:20 PM
    looks great can't wait to try it out
    05-16-10 05:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD