4/24/2009

I have made 3 hidden dock today versions of theme, Hidden zen custom, Hidden Dock Zen and a Hidden Double Dock.

scroll to up to the profile icon and the icons will slide to the bottom of the screen.

The home screen icons for Hidden Dock zen and Hidden Double Dock are not customizable, they will change color when selected

The home screen icons for Hidden dock custom are customizable but they do not glow red when highlighted.

4/15/09 Minor Tweak

I have changed the font size for the menus, list and buttons.

This is a new theme so I could enjoy more of my wallpapers, I thought I would share it you guys.
    There are three versions a LDock, Today Zen and DoubleDock Today.

Icons on homescreen glow red when selected
    Home screen is customizable
    Icons are see through so you can enjoy your wallpapers

Screens

These screen are from plazmic so all the changes i made don't
    really show.

Please report any bugs you guys find and I will correct them as soon as i can

OTA

TouchOfGlass_LDock_1.2

TouchOfGlassToday_DoubleDock_1.2

TouchOfGlassToday_Zen_1.2

TouchOfGlassToday_HiddenDockZen

TouchOfGlassToday_HiddenDockzenCustom

TouchOfGlassToday_HiddenDoubleDock
    Last edited by spyda80; 04-25-09 at 08:55 PM.
    04-13-09 10:58 PM
    Very very nice themes!! Great work on all the icons, and I like the fact you can actually appreciate the wallpaper!

Best of all, it works on 5.0!

Any chance you could make a the zen version a hidden dock? This would make the wallpaper even more visible..
    04-13-09 11:43 PM
    Top Notch themes for sure! Extremely colorful useful and I'm getting alotta compliments! Thanks for making these,I look forward to more.
    04-16-09 03:22 PM
    how do i install the theme
    04-23-09 06:50 AM
    how do i install the theme
    navigate to the page from your blackberry browser and Select the Links below the word OTA and it will download and install itself or you can copy the link and send to yourself and select the link from the email and it will do the rest. hope this helps
    04-23-09 09:48 AM
    Keep on keepin on. Another great theme spyda! Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-09 11:26 AM
    looks great
    04-23-09 12:44 PM
    I love how colorful and vibrant this is, the hidden dock versions are great too. Another great job thanks spyda

04-26-09 08:13 AM
    On the HiddenDockZen Theme I seem to be having an issue with removing the Blackberry Messenger icon from the Home Screen. Is this just me or is it a bug?
    Great theme though.
    And many of my icons that were previously in folders ended up all moved to the Home area. Was this intentional or just an issue, as well?
    04-27-09 04:40 AM
    On the HiddenDockZen Theme I seem to be having an issue with removing the Blackberry Messenger icon from the Home Screen. Is this just me or is it a bug?
    Great theme though.
    And many of my icons that were previously in folders ended up all moved to the Home area. Was this intentional or just an issue, as well?
    Hi Maddog21,

The home screen icons for HiddenDockZen is not customizable the icons for the HiddenDockzenCustom are however. Also i changed the application order in plazmic , a side effect of this is all apps will go to the home screen when you install the theme, you can move them back
    04-27-09 09:35 AM
    Nice theme .... would you be willing to make one with NO-Icons on the homepage?.... only the profiles?
    04-27-09 09:38 AM
    Trying to get my 10 posts in.....But I do really like your theme!
    04-27-09 12:52 PM
    Thanx Spyda. I will try out the customizable one. Looks really good. Just getting used to it, but it's like having a brand new phone all over again.
    Ur efforts are greatly appreciated.
    04-27-09 10:06 PM
    Dude this theme suite is awesome! Thank u for sharing it with us

04-27-09 10:45 PM
    I have now d/led the customizable hidden dock, but I miss the home screen rollover in red. Is it possible to add that feature back to this theme? I really thought that was cool on the other theme.
    Might have to settle for the blackberry messenger icon if not, which means I probably loose BBWeather.
    Thanx again Spyda.
    04-28-09 12:29 AM
    I have now d/led the customizable hidden dock, but I miss the home screen rollover in red. Is it possible to add that feature back to this theme? I really thought that was cool on the other theme.
    Might have to settle for the blackberry messenger icon if not, which means I probably loose BBWeather.
    Thanx again Spyda.

Hey Maddog,

I'm trying to figure out a work around this issue, the main issue is that when i make the icons customizable the options for for making the tabs glow are not available anymore. So now i am a point where i made all the icons customizable and glow but third party apps and un-skinned will not change. I am going to keep working on it to see what i can do.
    04-29-09 09:06 PM
    excellent work on the icons!
    06-09-09 02:26 AM
    This is nice how did I miss this one? Luv the icons

06-09-09 02:49 AM
    Excellent theme Spyda. Thanks for all your hard work on it.

Was wondering if there is anyone to get rid of the profile icon on the home screen for the Double Dock version? When navigating with the double row of icons, I often end up on the profile icon by mistake. I use the keyboard shortcut 'f' to change profiles anyway.
    08-29-09 12:08 AM
    4/24/2009

I have made 3 hidden dock today versions of theme, Hidden zen custom, Hidden Dock Zen and a Hidden Double Dock.

scroll to up to the profile icon and the icons will slide to the bottom of the screen.

The home screen icons for Hidden Dock zen and Hidden Double Dock are not customizable, they will change color when selected

The home screen icons for Hidden dock custom are customizable but they do not glow red when highlighted.

4/15/09 Minor Tweak

I have changed the font size for the menus, list and buttons.

This is a new theme so I could enjoy more of my wallpapers, I thought I would share it you guys.
    There are three versions a LDock, Today Zen and DoubleDock Today.

Icons on homescreen glow red when selected
    Home screen is customizable
    Icons are see through so you can enjoy your wallpapers

Screens

These screen are from plazmic so all the changes i made don't
    really show.

Please report any bugs you guys find and I will correct them as soon as i can

OTA

TouchOfGlass_LDock_1.2

TouchOfGlassToday_DoubleDock_1.2

TouchOfGlassToday_Zen_1.2

TouchOfGlassToday_HiddenDockZen

TouchOfGlassToday_HiddenDockzenCustom

TouchOfGlassToday_HiddenDoubleDock

Hey man, Thanks again, very nice theme.

One thing i noticed on the zen custom : red highlight doesnt show when going over the icons on the main screen as the non custom ones, i did try two of them : one couldnt change icons on screens but everything was working fine, the custom is the one with the bug.

just so you know
    08-29-09 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD