Tiger Berry OSX was a big hit for the OS 4.5 so I ported it to the 8900/Bold.

**7/2/09 - Updated to v1.2**

4 Variations: (Link to choose which one for purchase $4.99)

*Also with the folders, to get them to show the correct skinned folder you'll need to edit the folder and take out a letter and then save, then add it back. Plazmic glitch*
    Last edited by Theme Addiction; 07-06-09 at 10:38 AM.
    05-31-09 09:34 PM
    Nice job looks good...
    05-31-09 10:42 PM
    Thanks...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Collins521; 05-31-09 at 10:50 PM.
    05-31-09 10:45 PM
    looks good! this theme is competition for AppleBerry..
    06-01-09 12:12 AM
    Thanks for the kind words

06-01-09 06:50 AM
    looks good! this theme is competition for AppleBerry..
    It still costs.

It also looks a whole lot like the theme "Leopard".
    06-01-09 02:02 PM
    Actually I'm pretty sure my original Tiger Berry OSX theme was out before then, it has been out quite some time for the older BB's. Yes it does cost and it's the same response for my other themes. Which I would like to keep my threads related to the theme itself instead of clutter

06-01-09 02:05 PM
    Actually I'm pretty sure my original Tiger Berry OSX theme was out before then, it has been out quite some time for the older BB's. Yes it does cost and it's the same response for my other themes. Which I would like to keep my threads related to the theme itself instead of clutter

No harm bro. I was just saying. And idk, this theme has been out for a while. A long while. But go head with your thread. Good luck on the sales and keep up the good work.
    06-01-09 02:07 PM
    This theme for the 8900 and Bold for myself was just released...the original ones for OS 4.5 correct have been out for awhile. I just haven't had the time till recently to port it over.

I appreciate the feedback on my themes but when I get a ton of "this should be free" type posts it kind of takes away from the feedback. I understand the reason why people want a theme for free but why does it seem everyone in CB seem to want everything for free?

06-01-09 02:11 PM
    why does it seem everyone in CB seem to want everything for free?
    Because $4 is pricey for something that only changes the look of the os. And I change themes so often, I can't see forking out money for something like this. I mean, the theme is made, done and over with. Why not just give it away? I donate for really good themes. But they have to be like the pipboy 3000 for that to happen. Or the theme maker has to be really cool. Like dannieloco. He made out 10 times over for my donation to him. But then again, he gave out his theme for free and seemed cool.

But I'm not gonna front, I like your style and themes. I think you do a awesome job. Top notch tbh.
    06-01-09 03:10 PM
    I used to do just donation work....BUT I got maybe 2-3 a theme...and it was only like $1 each. Now I would love to do just donation work but when I spend hours on a theme and also make themes for another phone that I don't own myself (which I use every theme I make) why take the time to redo svg's and the like to get restitution for the work that is put it?

06-01-09 03:42 PM
    I dont know what all this fuss is about free and non-free themes. If you like the theme, and want to buy it, then do so.......if you dont want to buy it, give props to the builder and move on........why is that so hard?

I dont see the neccessity about going on and on and on about wishing the theme was free, or asking for it to be free.

If the builder wanted to put their theme on here for free, then it would be free. If they want to charge for it, so be it.

It gets so old when I come on here and see every premium theme with a posts on it about, "this theme is cool, but not worth 3, 5, or 7 bucks"..........

Everyone is completely up to their opinion, and this is an open forum, but how about dropping the free nonsense. It is getting tiresome.

Also, tons of themes on here are "similar" in looks or styles...........it is the nature of the beast..............so what?
    06-01-09 03:48 PM
    ok ok.. Get this straight.. There are themes here on CB that are selling for 3.99 and are seriously really Low quality themes. Many sellers simply replace the wallpapers and the icon colors. Aside from that theyre the same basic themes that the phone comes with.

THIS IS WHY SOME OF US ALWAYS MENTION "NOT FREE, NOT INTERESTED" on premium threads.

Now, like Waldog was saying.. Theme Addiction is making some legit themes that are worthy of being sold. He's making his own custom SVG files which we all know takes a lot of time perfecting.

Nonetheless, like waldog, I too prefer not paying for themes. I rotate themes all the time and after I bought my 2nd theme back in March, I decided I wouldnt buy any more themes. I have since deleted the Premium themes I bought, since I really liked a theme that's free.

Eitherway, Theme Addiction, you make good stuff. Lets just drop this free themes shouting thing. Good luck with sales and like I stated earlier, you're a quality theme maker keep up the good work.

ps. whoa, didnt realize I wrote so much
    06-01-09 04:06 PM
    Lol, after you get typing it's amazing how much you can get going.

Thanks for the props Dannie and also Waldog I do appreciate feedback on my themes either good or bad. I think the whole "free" theme issue is a sore spot for some people. I for one got crap when I released my bDroid theme for the Storm having the download link going to "Pimp My Berry" which is where I started and still post themes. Just a big ol can of worms when it comes to things.

Thanks again for all those who have bought it and enjoy the theme. I put a lot of energy and I try and put as much as I have the ability to make these themes great.
    06-01-09 04:49 PM

Tiger Berry OSX was a big hit for the OS 4.5 so I ported it to the 8900/Bold.

4 Variations: (Link to choose which one for purchase $4.99)

*Also with the folders, to get them to show the correct skinned folder you'll need to edit the folder and take out a letter and then save, then add it back. Plazmic glitch*
    Why I'm not surprised that there is no version for the Flip?!
    06-20-09 03:11 AM
    I'm working on getting a Flip actually, I don't like to make themes that I can't personally test myself

06-20-09 08:21 AM
    WOW this theme is hott! Great job

06-21-09 12:42 AM
    I'm working on getting a Flip actually, I don't like to make themes that I can't personally test myself

Great! I love the theme. Let me know when there is a version for the flip.
    06-22-09 11:09 PM
    Just updated the theme! Now there is no shaking of the dock (as mentioned from another person "shakes like a california quake") Check your account for updated version (should be 1.2)

Bold version will be hitting the store here in a next day or two
    Last edited by Theme Addiction; 07-02-09 at 03:21 PM.
    07-02-09 03:18 PM
    I love this theme. Thanks for the update! Seems like some themers want to play theme wars... Glad you aren't one to get caught up in that game. As for buying themes....please honey, money talks bullsh*t walks.....
    07-02-09 06:07 PM
    Thanks for the kind words
    07-02-09 06:54 PM
    Hey!

Thanks for the update, Im rebooting now. Any chance tho, that you will be able to make the weather icon show the temp text? That would make my day fa sho!
    Updates are Tha SHI*T! thanks for caring
    07-03-09 03:08 AM
    Thanks Dannie,

I'll look into it, what weather program you using? I use Berry Weather and just use the temp badge on the screen which is why I took it off
    07-03-09 06:21 AM
    Im using Weather Eye..

found here

http://blackberry.theweathernetwork.com/

I know many people use the weather feature (since there have a some polls out on CB asking)

But I think with the font stating (76, partly cloudy) is nice to look at and very informative

That should be a small update I think, hope to see it soon.

Thanks!
    07-03-09 10:31 AM
    imo i think themes with svg files that extends the os look, appeal should be charged and only for 1.99 the most. My recent theme SmoothOS took me no more than 4 hours to do i would never charge for something so easy to do. Also i can understand why you'd want to be paid if every part of the theme is custom (not to say you didn't make the icons yourself)there are to many osx icons out that even i can make a osx theme in 2 secs. I can understand why everyone want everything free its because themes are just that themes wallpaper, font, and icons changed. Look at desktop themes or even other phone themes blackberry is the only one that charges high prices for themes.

i don't agree with the people who shout free this free that but i do agree with the ones who just want theme developers to understand where there coming from.

but greaaaat job nether less just thought i'd add my 2 cents
    Last edited by mykeblount; 07-03-09 at 10:57 AM.
    07-03-09 10:54 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD