Well yea but I didn't know if you were able to see like how many were voted in each category (1 star, 2 star, etc)
    Sorry, I ASSUMED that it was Rated a 1 star seeing as how it was rated a 5 Star and Dropped to 4 Stars. Since it does work off an Average, if this thread was rated anything 3 or Above, it should not have effected the Rating. Since it Did, i assumed it was rated a 1 star.
    07-13-09 03:00 PM
    Sorry, I ASSUMED that it was Rated a 1 star seeing as how it was rated a 5 Star and Dropped to 4 Stars. Since it does work off an Average, if this thread was rated anything 3 or Above, it should not have effected the Rating. Since it Did, i assumed it was rated a 1 star.
    Well you know how the saying goes when you "Assume" things lol
    07-13-09 03:10 PM
    Well you know how the saying goes when you "Assume" things lol
    Yep, Outta YOU and ME. Lol.
    Last edited by mrtolles; 07-13-09 at 03:37 PM.
    07-13-09 03:14 PM
    Yep, Outta YOU and ME. Lol.
    Yeup sure does...I dunno about you but I don't like being a arse Lol
    07-13-09 04:07 PM
    I never noticed the star ratings before. It's sort of a dorky idea to rate a thread IMO. I mean if you're into it go back if not move on. Sounds like an idea somebody had after a few too many boozy treats to me.
    07-13-09 05:38 PM
    I never noticed the star ratings before. It's sort of a dorky idea to rate a thread IMO. I mean if you're into it go back if not move on. Sounds like an idea somebody had after a few too many boozy treats to me.
    me neither. i read whatever is on the top, regardless of the star rating. i also dont judge a theme by the star rating, if it says free, im downloading.
    07-13-09 06:31 PM
    Mountains out of molehills.
    07-13-09 07:07 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD