ok i was lookin at the nike theme and i thought stiletto theme would be gr8! with weather slot, bottom today. have to keep an eye on my agenda , also cute font and the colored dialog box, with cute shoes as highlight, the color prefer pink and green and.... ok i'll stop now lol so if anyone can make this one alive i dont mind donating . gimme a shout!
    07-08-09 10:52 PM
    can you define cute?

im so lost when it comes to that word..
    07-09-09 11:58 AM
    Oh lol ok.. cute as in:
    -The wallpaper would b pink or red stilletto on black walpaper... or grey....
    - shoe as highlight,
    - unique icons
    - stilletto wallpaper as dialog box background, purple with yellow or pink with black as the combo color Just either one.
    - um, i need to see what i am on when i scroll the icon on home screen, the icon's name like blackberry messenger. some theme dont show
    - bottom or upper dock today plus (did i say it right? im asian,bad english sometime lol)
    need to focus on my agenda

Or anythin u come up with,I'd love to see... Thanks! Xox
    Last edited by liefje; 07-10-09 at 01:18 AM. Reason: added up details on request :)
    07-09-09 12:30 PM
    Geez, this girl knows what she wants and she's got the plazmic slang down!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-09 12:46 AM
    Geez, this girl knows what she wants and she's got the plazmic slang down!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    haha well im in love with this site tht i saw my status changed into cb abuser yay! lol i have 66 themes on my bb.. cant resist gr8 themes. never cross my mind remove them lol. upgraded my software so, didnt do any damage with all those themes. hihi. if only i have time, i'd create one myself .

i like somethin eye catchy tht make me go "WTF?!" when i see one lol either girly or boyish .

anyway, hope D'Loco can came up with anythin sexy yet simply unique! *too much to ask? lol*
    07-10-09 12:56 AM
    So..???? anyone?? puhlease...? care to make such theme..? pls pls...
    07-14-09 08:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD