Can anyone make a Houston Rockets/Astros/Texans Theme for a 8900? That will be very much appreciated!!
    05-15-09 07:59 PM
    There's baseballberry available that can be used with any baseball team. All you would do is put your wallpaper of the Astros.
    05-15-09 09:11 PM
    I recently got an 8900 and decided to try my hand at theme design because I couldn't find a Texans theme that I liked.

Obviously from the pics I am an Andre Johnson fan but what better way to represent a "locked down" phone than Super Mario?

I made changes to the color scheme and fonts as well but for the most part did not alter the icons as I am still learning how to create/modify them. I will also likely tweak some of it as the current picture I use for the pop up message box (Texans Cheerleaders) doesn't work very well on certain screens.

Any feedback, tips, tricks, suggestions are most welcome. Thanks
    05-22-09 05:23 PM
    no houston rockets themes?
    08-09-09 05:45 PM
    I need a ota houston astros theme for curve 83xx for my sister in laws birthday...free please. Thank you.
    08-22-09 10:02 AM
    I recently got an 8900 and decided to try my hand at theme design because I couldn't find a Texans theme that I liked.

Obviously from the pics I am an Andre Johnson fan but what better way to represent a "locked down" phone than Super Mario?

I made changes to the color scheme and fonts as well but for the most part did not alter the icons as I am still learning how to create/modify them. I will also likely tweak some of it as the current picture I use for the pop up message box (Texans Cheerleaders) doesn't work very well on certain screens.

Any feedback, tips, tricks, suggestions are most welcome. Thanks
    Nice...I am loving this theme...
    08-23-09 11:02 AM
    how can i get the theme i had it before but i had 2 switch my other 8900 went out and i thought i backed it up but i didnt and really would like to have it before sunday for when my texans play please thank u much
    09-10-09 08:59 AM
    Chuck, do you have a theme for the bold 9000?
    02-08-10 03:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD