Loving all the themes that people have posted but i cant make my own until plazmic 4.7 is avalible to download

could anyone make either an L J D C or Normal Zen Theme but with smaller icons. See if you can get 7 or 8 icons across the bottom?

Thought someone might be able to rise to the challenge

Please post screen shot and OTA download if you can
    02-16-09 04:00 PM
    To make smaller icons they either have to be smaller in both screens or they have to be done in composer. If Done in composer and smaller probably wont be interchangeable
    02-17-09 08:42 AM
    It wouldnt bother me if they are smaller in both screens, just would like to see one really
    02-17-09 10:45 AM
    pimpmyberry.com has a theme with tiny icons
    02-18-09 10:30 PM
    With composer you can make them smaller on the homescreen and then the app screen would be larger...my crossbar themes started out as smaller icons but I increased them
    02-18-09 10:54 PM
    Yes, I'm really interested in smaller icons as well. Previously I had a Curve 83XX and used the bPhone theme from rogersmj. This was a great theme because it was a regular zen theme with icons on the left and then the main application screen had 24 small icons.

Now, I find it strange that I upgrade to a BB with a better screen with higher resolution and the most icons I can get on the main screen is 18. I'm going to look into plazmic and see if I can make my own.
    04-05-09 03:31 PM
    When you reduce the icon size in composer you lose the notification bubble
    04-05-09 10:23 PM
    Have you not checked out artislles beta 50x50 theme? It has smaller icons with two hidden docks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 12:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD