Okay so here is what im requesting. I have a T-Mo BB8900. Im very picky when it comes to themes. Normally the stock theme is the best because of its consistancy in reference to fonts, icons, colors. I Use the PRECISION theme

What im asking for is the very same theme, No mods what so ever to font, wallpaper, icons or menu. with the addition of a today plus. On my home screen I have a Messages icon & calender icon. I would like to be able to see what the messages are or calendar appointments are.

I think its what you guys call the Hidden today plus that only appears when you scroll over the given icon.

Thats all im asking for.
    The bar that HIGHLIGHTS the events in the today section can you make it a light blue with transperancy so that it is wallpaper friendly?

I hate having a dark color for a bar that is non transparent, it takes away from the wallpaper. so something light bluish transparent. if you can shrink the size aswell of it so that the bar does not go accross the whole screen that would be excellent.

So uhm....any one want to help me out. or direct me to one that is litterally the STOCK just with the today option thats hidden?

Sorry if im asking for too much
    05-08-09 03:24 PM
    Okay so here is what im requesting. I have a T-Mo BB8900. Im very picky when it comes to themes. Normally the stock theme is the best because of its consistancy in reference to fonts, icons, colors. I Use the PRECISION theme

What im asking for is the very same theme, No mods what so ever to font, wallpaper, icons or menu. with the addition of a today plus. On my home screen I have a Messages icon & calender icon. I would like to be able to see what the messages are or calendar appointments are.

I think its what you guys call the Hidden today plus that only appears when you scroll over the given icon.

Thats all im asking for.
    The bar that HIGHLIGHTS the events in the today section can you make it a light blue with transperancy so that it is wallpaper friendly?

I hate having a dark color for a bar that is non transparent, it takes away from the wallpaper. so something light bluish transparent. if you can shrink the size aswell of it so that the bar does not go accross the whole screen that would be excellent.

So uhm....any one want to help me out. or direct me to one that is litterally the STOCK just with the today option thats hidden?

Sorry if im asking for too much
    I can fire you a quick stock precision theme with the today bits added into it so you've got the standard ZEN icons but you've also got the messages and calender today bars above them with 2 or 3 lines for each. THAT I can do quick, if you insist on a hidden one, it'll take a bit longer...
    05-08-09 08:03 PM
    I can fire you a quick stock precision theme with the today bits added into it so you've got the standard ZEN icons but you've also got the messages and calender today bars above them with 2 or 3 lines for each. THAT I can do quick, if you insist on a hidden one, it'll take a bit longer...
    Okay. I will wait for the hidden one. The reason I want the hidden is because it really makes the wallpaper stand out. I would super appreciate it if you did that for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-09 09:27 PM
    I have looked, and can not find the T-mobile wallpaper. But, besides the t-mobile wallpaper, my Modified Precision Themes are duplicates of the stock theme, with the Precision Silver wallpaper. I have a Hidden Today version. If you check the LAST link in the original post, i added a Precision Today Blue link that has the "light blue semi-transparent half sized" bar you requested. It is also the first to get updated to to have the T-mobile wifi signal meter.

As i state in the Theme's OP, if any one can find the T-mobile wallpaper, I'd update all themes to have it. Other then that, it is what you explain you are looking for.
    Last edited by mrtolles; 05-09-09 at 04:10 AM.
    05-09-09 03:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD