Hello all!

I would love a theme with Smurfette on it. Background pink!

If it can't be done, maybe one with "Poochie" the pink dog from the '80s cartoons. Yes I'm a kid of the '80s.

You are a bunch of really talented people!!
    Thank you to anyone who wants to give it a try.
    07-08-09 04:29 PM
    I think every possible chick theme has been created on this forum. Do a search. Im sure shes there somewhere with Strawberry Shortcake and The Cabbage Patch Kids.
    07-08-09 04:59 PM
    Hello all!

I would love a theme with Smurfette on it. Background pink!

If it can't be done, maybe one with "Poochie" the pink dog from the '80s cartoons. Yes I'm a kid of the '80s.

You are a bunch of really talented people!!
    Thank you to anyone who wants to give it a try.
    My wife has been asking me to make a Smurfette theme for a while now. Well she has been telling me i need to make a girly theme all in all, but i never do. So she finally made her own VS Pink theme for the ladies. (I will release it tonight or tomorrow but it is HOT!) I will ask her if she is interested in making the Smurfette theme as well!
    07-08-09 05:09 PM
    That would be awesome! Just tell her there's another Smurfette lover out there along with her. lol.

I'll try to do a search also, as recommended.

I know it's silly and girly for being 32, but it's just a number.
    07-08-09 05:54 PM
    dangg..skillz run in the family huh?!

koo

My wife has been asking me to make a Smurfette theme for a while now. Well she has been telling me i need to make a girly theme all in all, but i never do. So she finally made her own VS Pink theme for the ladies. (I will release it tonight or tomorrow but it is HOT!) I will ask her if she is interested in making the Smurfette theme as well!
    07-08-09 05:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD