Ok so I hate to be a bother and request themes. But i would really love a today theme with customizable icons...dark background and clear to see fonts. almost like nancy drew's mac/hello kitty theme (i have it and i luv her themes!) and her punk hello kitty theme font.

plz if its not too much of a bother!

thnx!
    06-08-09 03:06 PM
    wtf??!!? NADA?
    06-09-09 12:59 PM
    lol what do you mean by customizable icons?
    06-09-09 01:00 PM
    I guess i mean Today plus.... am i right?
    06-09-09 01:02 PM
    umm like you mean the regular icons but you pick the ones on the homescreen?? what today info do you want or do you want the today info to change based on what icon you are on?

how many icons do you want on the home screen and do you want just the regular 6 accross or do ou wan a pattern like a L or U also how many enteries on the today area do you want
    06-09-09 01:05 PM
    UMM. yes. I want like 6 calendar entries set....i dont want it to change depending on what icon am on. six icons across will do. Yea and i want to pick the icons on the homescreen

thank you.
    06-09-09 01:07 PM
    UMM. yes. I want like 6 calendar entries set....i dont want it to change depending on what icon am on. six icons across will do. Yea and i want to pick the icons on the homescreen

thank you.

Reverse L with Calander Today

here is one i already have posted its got six accross and and 3 up the right side to 9 icons total and it has a calander today area with 6 enteries, the background is defualt so you can change it to whatever you want

let me know, if you wanted something different
    06-09-09 01:13 PM
    i like it!!! I cant change highlight colors right
    06-09-09 01:16 PM
    no that cant be changed, but if you really want i can make you a custom one from scratch
    06-09-09 01:18 PM
    weeeellllll.....if it isnt too much of a bother......
    06-09-09 01:19 PM
    nope what colour do you want the highlight bar? what colour do you want the font and do you want just the six icons or do you want someting like that L pattern?
    06-09-09 01:24 PM
    L pattern is fine...the color around the icons, highlight bar and "calendar" (just word not entries) pink or shades of....make it look girly plz!
    06-09-09 01:32 PM
    Ok can do I'm at work now so I will do it tonight prolly by 7 est

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-09 01:36 PM
    here you go exactly like the one i showed you with the pink like you requested, let me know if you like

OTA DOWNLOAD
    06-09-09 04:02 PM
    here you go exactly like the one i showed you with the pink like you requested, let me know if you like

OTA DOWNLOAD
    Theme Making MACHINE!

did u keep it simple, pink, and easy to read fonts?
    06-09-09 04:13 PM

OTA DOWNLOAD
    you are the best...i luv it! clean...simple with a touch of pink....
    06-09-09 04:44 PM
    Sounds crazy I know but I'm kinda over pink now lol. I'm liking dark backgrounds....black or grey maybe. But very nice theme C

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-09 08:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD