Hi, I downloaded a new theme (AppleBerry) & choose a custom picture for the home screen background but when I make/receive calls the background picture is a different picture then my home screen, can I change the (on a call) background picture as-well & if so, how?

Please see the attached photo (bottom right "incoming call") versus the other background's.

Thank you in advance for any assistance...
    04-20-09 02:47 PM
    The main screen background, and the other screens can and in most cases have different backgrounds... the only one you are allowed to change is the home screen for any custom theme.
    04-20-09 02:52 PM
    creating your own theme is the only way to change the incoming and active call screens
    04-20-09 03:08 PM
    Hi, I downloaded a new theme (AppleBerry) & choose a custom picture for the home screen background but when I make/receive calls the background picture is a different picture then my home screen, can I change the (on a call) background picture as-well & if so, how?

Please see the attached photo (bottom right "incoming call") versus the other background's.

Thank you in advance for any assistance...
    Dang, I really liked that theme. Just picked it up! thanks.. (first them ever, woot!)
    04-20-09 04:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD