OK. Well I've been through about 20 themes and I still to this day can't find a theme that just pops out at me. There's gotta be one out there that looks awsome on an 8900. Can someone help me or have any suggestions? BTW. I don't mind paying. Thanks guys!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 11:01 PM
    dude - you gotta put this in the right forum for starters. It needs to be in the themes forum for 8900s. get a mod to move it for you.
    11-04-09 11:07 PM
    OK. Well I've been through about 20 themes and I still to this day can't find a theme that just pops out at me. There's gotta be one out there that looks awsome on an 8900. Can someone help me or have any suggestions? BTW. I don't mind paying. Thanks guys!

And for the record, you labeled this thread incorrectly. This isn't a theme issue; it's a user issue. Theme issue would relate to problems you're having with a theme, not finding one 'you' like.

And as stated, this needs to be posted in the proper forum.
    11-04-09 11:24 PM
    Themes come in many designs and styles, as I am sure you have already experienced. You'll get better help from the forums if you are specific about what you want. For example, do you want a today theme or hidden today, dock versus hidden dock? Do you like themes that feature your wallpaper or do you want a theme that features a lot of common apps and utilities on the home screen? Do you want icons and animation or do you want simple and stock. Check out the forum thread that is called "What does your Blackberry Screen look like?" and other related threads that ask you to post a picture of your screen, because there a lot of cool themes displayed in those threads. If you see one you like, you can ask the poster where they got it.
    11-04-09 11:38 PM
    dude - you gotta put this in the right forum for starters. It needs to be in the themes forum for 8900s. get a mod to move it for you.
    Sorry bout that. Your right. How would I go about getting it moved. How do I get a Mod to move it?

11-05-09 06:46 AM
    Themes come in many designs and styles, as I am sure you have already experienced. You'll get better help from the forums if you are specific about what you want. For example, do you want a today theme or hidden today, dock versus hidden dock? Do you like themes that feature your wallpaper or do you want a theme that features a lot of common apps and utilities on the home screen? Do you want icons and animation or do you want simple and stock. Check out the forum thread that is called "What does your Blackberry Screen look like?" and other related threads that ask you to post a picture of your screen, because there a lot of cool themes displayed in those threads. If you see one you like, you can ask the poster where they got it.
    Wow. Ok ty. I guess I need to figure what it is I'm looking for first! Lol. I also would like to apologize for the misrepresentation and not providing enough information to achieve the information I need to find what I want.

11-05-09 06:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD