hello... Ima need some theme experts for this one.

I just made my second theme... yay!!!! it looks sooo cute!!! only problem is that when i import it to my phone through the application loader and try to activate it i get an error message saying>> "Warning: an unexpected error has occurred during initialization. Some elements may not display as desired."

Does anyone have any idea what this is?? please help!!! i love this Sanrio theme i have just created with some extra goodies...
    08-31-09 11:56 PM
    That is a question for the theme developers forum:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f115/
    09-01-09 12:07 AM
    The icons might be too big or too small, what I always do is resize them b4 I change them. The icons on ur home screen, did u move them? They might be out of the margin. So far that's the only thing I can think of right now. Will b more ideas soon

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-09 12:07 AM
    The icons do show up on my phone what doesnt show are the backgrounds
    09-01-09 12:45 AM
    Thanks... im new to the site... you could be a little friendly you know, it wont kill..
    09-01-09 12:49 AM
    Thanks... im new to the site... you could be a little friendly you know, it wont kill..
    if the backgrounds won't show I would go back to the theme builder and reset ur backgrounds to the default and the new ones rezise them to 480x360 (I resize/create them using the theme composer) before u change them. But I would recomend u to follow Aristile's advice.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by pikelon; 09-01-09 at 01:01 AM.
    09-01-09 12:53 AM
    I told you right away the forum that would get you the best help and gave you a direct link to it. Please let me know how my comment was unfriendly??
    09-01-09 01:05 AM
    I told you right away the forum that would get you the best help and gave you a direct link to it. Please let me know how my comment was unfriendly??
    ROFLMAO
    Good men are often misunderstood. hahaha.
    Maybe you were being too straightforward? lol. You really made me laugh, aristile. You're a good man, really.

Anyway, a bit off topic, why are you using OS .206?
    09-01-09 02:06 AM
    Wow... a little sensitive are we??? aristile is one of the most helpful people on this forum... he was just trying to point out a better location for your post... theme developers watch theme developers forum... same for Mac users, BETA OS users, etc, etc, etc...
    09-01-09 06:23 AM
    aristile is a little unfriendly most of the time

he HATES me!!! lol
    09-01-09 07:34 AM
    lol... I really do appreciate you, aristile for telling me the correct forum in which to post my question... the way you posted the response seemed to me a little hostile... sorry lmaol i just noticed, if you take away the ari on your user name and add an "h.o in front of stile.... you get hostile lmaol!!!
    09-01-09 08:46 AM
    lol... I really do appreciate you, aristile for telling me the correct forum in which to post my question... the way you posted the response seemed to me a little hostile... sorry lmaol i just noticed, if you take away the ari on your user name and add an "h.o in front of stile.... you get hostile lmaol!!!
    Maybe you are just inclined to see hostility in people? Like what you did with my name. Really, I don't get where you are coming from. Good luck solving your issue.
    09-01-09 10:50 AM
    aristile is a little unfriendly most of the time

he HATES me!!! lol
    Just to you!!!!

... well and maybe some others who shall remain nameless at this time!
    09-01-09 10:50 AM
    Just to you!!!!

... well and maybe some others who shall remain nameless at this time!
    what !!!.....I know you both love me though.....I'm one of the few he (aristile) gets along with lucky me
    09-01-09 12:59 PM
    Too many freakin sensitivity classes. Honestly, does it matter in which manner he posted the link to the correct forum? He not only helped you but gave you a direct link to the help you were seeking. Angry, hostile, nice whatever. You got help. Is there really a need to be so sensitive?

People on here think I'm waaaaaay too abrasive and harsh. This is a harsh world. The real world is big and bad. If you wander out too far with a sensitive attitude, you're going to be disappointed very fast and eaten alive by the lions. Always best not to be the sheep!
    09-01-09 01:15 PM
    The correct response should have been...

Hi Louie, welcome to Crackberry! Although this is a specific forum for 8900 owners, your best bet for themes help can be found in another forum on the site, here is the link:

I hope this helps!

Love,

Aristile
    09-01-09 01:22 PM

Hi Louie, welcome to Crackberry! Although this is a specific forum for 8900 owners, your best bet for themes help can be found in another forum on the site, here is the link:

I hope this helps!

Love,

Aristile
    LMAO!!!!! I especially like the salutation the most!
    09-01-09 01:28 PM

I hope this helps!

Love,

Aristile
    Wow... do we have an etiquette lessons forum here on CB??? Maybe lazerus can be the first teacher.
    09-01-09 01:43 PM
    I am not just a pretty face. Well. I guess I am. But I am interested in leading the etiquette forum. We can play hide the teacher ...
    09-01-09 01:49 PM
    hide the teacher *perks*.......
    09-01-09 08:00 PM
    hahahaha at lazerus being the etiquette teacher.... NOW THAT IS JUST FUNNY!!!!!!
    09-02-09 07:04 AM
    Sign me up!
    09-02-09 08:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD