Is there any other way to delete a theme apart from the obvious? I don't have the delete option in my menu, I'm missing a few things from my menus and am learning to do things the hard way! Stupid Vodafone...
    06-30-09 10:27 AM
    Not in Themes, but in Options > Advanced Options > Applications. Hightlight the theme (or application) you want to remove, BB Button > Delete.
    06-30-09 10:30 AM
    oooh u beat me to it!

Welcome to CB gonzogirl!
    06-30-09 10:51 AM
    Thank you and thank you for the welcome!
    06-30-09 11:05 AM
    What about when the theme doesn't show up in the applications menu anywhere but I can still select it and it works

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-09 11:24 AM
    What about when the theme doesn't show up in the applications menu anywhere but I can still select it and it works

The theme is probably listed under "com_Plazmic_theme" then theme name. Sometimes it cuts off to much to see the full name, so if you click on it it will show the whole name.
    06-30-09 11:25 AM
    The theme is probably listed under "com_Plazmic_theme" then theme name. Sometimes it cuts off to much to see the full name, so if you click on it it will show the whole name.
    yup your right! or... it means u need to reboot your bb!
    06-30-09 11:35 AM
    I've checked them all. None of them are the one I want to delete. Is there anywhere else I can check on the phone, or even the desktop manager?

06-30-09 11:36 AM
    yup your right! or... it means u need to reboot your bb!
    tried that too along with a battery pull and nothing!
    06-30-09 08:07 PM
    have you searched the entire Options > Advanced Options > Applications list???
    06-30-09 08:20 PM
    Is it a stock theme? There is no options to delete those.

You can also try desktop manager and seeing if it will show that way.
    06-30-09 09:00 PM
    ahh good Point.. Stock themes are undeleteable.
    06-30-09 09:07 PM
    Its the doodles theme. I can't remember who made it. I've searched the whole applications list thinking maybe its just called doodles without the com_plazmic part. Maybe desktop manager will help

06-30-09 09:34 PM
    desktop manager should find it...

well at least i hope. goodluck thumbelina
    06-30-09 11:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD