I've done some searching on the forum and can't seem to find a solid answer. I'm trying to create my own theme in Theme Builder 5.0 and all I want is to make the icons smaller so I can fit 8-10 icons at the bottom of the screen. I've seen this done on some themes and wonder how it's done. It's there any way to do it without having to create and entire set of new icons?

Is there any way to resize the icons in theme builder, I can't seem to find this in either the Zen, Custom or Today templates.

Or, if anyone can point me to a good tutorial they have found for Theme Builder I would appreciate it. Thanks.
    03-09-10 09:27 AM
    what I've found is that theme builder will always make them 80x80 you can put a small icon in the middle of a trans 80x80 square and the overlay them to fit more on the screen but the focus would have to be a change to the icon itself not the first trans layer , hope that helps
    03-09-10 11:08 AM
    this is what i found: i use it all the time!

Photoshop Tutorial on resizing icons - PinStack.com

i make my icons sized at either 64x64 or 72x72 and canvas is always 80x80.

you size the image first and then the canvas!

happy theme-ing!
    03-09-10 08:46 PM
    I am having the same question and still find no exact tutorial.. I use the Canvas tool but it's not my idea.
    Hope someone will write out an easy going tutorial..
    03-22-10 06:25 PM
    What the OP is referring to has to do with SVG work. Having small icons is a small work around only cause the icons on your apps menu will also be small. With an SVG you can have icons that are 80x80 show as 50x50 on the home screen, allowing for more icons than 6 to be shown.
    03-22-10 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD