Hi, I was wondering whether someone could explain exactly how I download and install the free Neu theme? When I download it using my 8900 it doesnt appear anywhere and I cannot find the file.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Many thanks
    05-27-09 01:33 PM
    Hi, I was wondering whether someone could explain exactly how I download and install the free Neu theme? When I download it using my 8900 it doesnt appear anywhere and I cannot find the file.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Many thanks
    looks like you follow the link with your PC then send to you phone via email or sms
    05-27-09 01:40 PM
    I have done this but the theme only shows up on my 8900 in the Options>Advanced>Applications list and appears nowhere else
    05-27-09 01:43 PM
    I have done this but the theme only shows up on my 8900 in the Options>Advanced>Applications list and appears nowhere else
    Have you tried to download this through the crackberry store app? That is how I've been able to do it successfully.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 02:04 PM
    Have you tried to download this through the crackberry store app? That is how I've been able to do it successfully.

Yeah I tried through every method bar receiving the link from SMS (Im in the UK so it wont work I dont think)

Anyway if this helps im using:

8900 OS ending 231
    No special apps apart from Autostandby
    Orange UK network
    05-27-09 02:08 PM
    what theme? if it is in applications but not themes, then the theme is for another device.
    05-27-09 02:29 PM
    I'm reworking the 8900 version, there have been several problems. there should be an update for it tonight, hopefully I can figure out what exactly is wrong.
    05-27-09 02:30 PM
    Yeah I tried through every method bar receiving the link from SMS (Im in the UK so it wont work I dont think)

8900 OS ending 231
    Orange UK network
    Have you been able to download any other themes OTA?
    Wait for it... Battery pull?

05-27-09 02:44 PM

8900 OS ending 231
    Orange UK network
    if you need the desktop install files just send me an email to ninja at crackberry dot com and I'll send them to you.

the reason I don't put the desktop install files up with the OTA's is because people like to take these themes and put them on other websites without giving credit.
    Last edited by ninja please; 05-27-09 at 02:53 PM.
    05-27-09 02:50 PM
    hey, mine installed fine after a reset BUT.. one issue i have is if i get a text or an email.. i dont get a notfication thing at the top of the screen like you would with a normal theme. theres nothign there apart from a little white spot on the icon. i need the notification thing for sure! thanks
    05-28-09 09:04 AM
    if you need the desktop install files just send me an email to ninja at crackberry dot com and I'll send them to you.

the reason I don't put the desktop install files up with the OTA's is because people like to take these themes and put them on other websites without giving credit.

i have this theme on my bold and it was a keeper...i am so happy you decided to make it for the 8900 because i just switched to it.....

ninja muchas thank you....
    05-28-09 12:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD