Thanks.
    haha no problem =] x
    05-09-09 05:36 AM
    are you going to fix this ******** a** theme? shouldn't have to decode to figure out where the icons are going to end up. Looks good and sucks all at the same time!
    Jeeez. Dog him out why don't ya. Why ask him to fix it if you think its ********? Rudeness and distrespect surely won't get him to fix it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-09 12:25 PM
    Jeeez. Dog him out why don't ya. Why ask him to fix it if you think its ********? Rudeness and distrespect surely won't get him to fix it.

Hey - I'm a GIRL =P lol.

I didn't even see this post that was quoted by you waldog .. but yeah i don't mind - i'm still learning when it comes to themes, it was my fourth and when i get better and learn more i can maybe produce better things, but i have to start somewhere =]
    05-10-09 02:44 PM
    Not bad at all!
    05-10-09 02:50 PM
    Hey - I'm a GIRL =P lol.

I didn't even see this post that was quoted by you waldog .. but yeah i don't mind - i'm still learning when it comes to themes, it was my fourth and when i get better and learn more i can maybe produce better things, but i have to start somewhere =]
    Sorry. I didn't know. :P

He must have deleted his post after he realized his post was ********.
    05-10-09 04:04 PM
    Haha it's ok. lol.
    I'm not bothered by him. As i said, i'm new on the scence. I only downloaded plazmic this week. Only had my first BB for about 3 weeks. Love it though, one of the best decisions i've made =]
    05-10-09 04:13 PM

Woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Realized it was kind of harsh, that's why I took it down. My apologies though. I'm not normally that high strung. Still like the theme, just frustrated trying to get my icons right.
    05-10-09 04:51 PM
    Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice...

05-10-09 05:13 PM
    Well, I saved this theme so that I can mess with it. I'll see what I can do about it. I see my mistakes as a learning curve and help me to put things right. I think this was my 4th theme EVER and with the feedback maybe I could be making themes that people would pay for one day. Not that I would make them pay. Maybe a little donation. Haha. And thanks.

05-10-09 06:05 PM
    Hey!

Great theme!
    Would it be possible to add the "Hidden Feature"? The Calender thingy?
    That would make the Theme perfect (at least in my eyes *G*)!
    Thanx in advance!!!

Regards

Chuckhuber
    05-13-09 02:44 AM
    Can you fix the link please?

06-28-09 03:37 PM
    This is honestly the best theme out there. It is exactly what I have been looking for, where it has the double dock, it's fresh looking, and very clean. Plus there is no Today/Messages that crowd the screen. If I may, can you make the icons black gloss background a tad transparent pretty please. Everything else is wonderful. Oh, if it hasn't been mentioned. The re-arrangement of the 12 icons are rather tricky in placement. Will there be a fix to that? Thanks, and awesome job! You should charge for this one!
    07-16-09 01:22 PM
    I can't seem to understand how to change the order of the icons in an easy way.... and i dont know why but in my phone in the right side (close to the icons) it appears a blue line...
    08-06-09 02:08 PM
    Hi, could you possibly make a single dock version, I think the theme is great but not that good for wallpapers, I would be most gratefull if you could as I've been looking for this theme for ages.

Thanks in advance.

08-13-09 08:36 AM
    I was looking for a storm theme forever and nitewalker from themes4bb.com made a few versions, single and double dock with hidden today. There's no ota only zip files for desktop installation. 89xx Javelin Storm - Themes4BB.com - Free Blackberry Themes
    All thanx goes to nitewalker for making these themes!!

08-13-09 11:14 PM
    This is my favourite theme.

I'm not someone who uses Wallpapers. It just doesn't matter to me.

Is it possible to have this theme with the weather app running in the top left corner as well as a third row of icons. (Tripple Dock)

I would just love that.

Keep up the good work.
    08-17-09 06:47 AM
    I thought it'd be interesting. It's probably already been done, but i havent seen it anywhere.

Obviously you can change the background .. But only the top half on the homescreen with icons will show as the icons aren't opaque.

OTA: http://www.veryberrythemes.co.uk/sto...eme_storm5.jad
    Hi

Excellent theme. My favourite. I have one question though. How can I solve the problem to get the icons in the Home Screen in the same order as I have them in the Main Menu?

Thanks
    08-18-09 05:04 AM
    Love the Theme!
    08-18-09 08:25 AM
    Looks nice. Gonna try it out.
    08-18-09 01:10 PM
    Hi

It's me again. What is the chance of getting this theme with the hidden weather and today?

Pretty Please
    08-20-09 07:36 AM
    Hi

Excellent theme. My favourite. I have one question though. How can I solve the problem to get the icons in the Home Screen in the same order as I have them in the Main Menu?

Thanks
    Yeah, I'd like to know this too... ;-) Great theme, esp for your first attempt!!
    08-20-09 06:32 PM
    Anyone figure out how to get the icons in the order you want them??

08-22-09 12:36 PM
    awesome>>>>>>>>
    09-07-09 05:41 PM
    Anyone here who can fix this awesome theme?

I just love it. It's just difficult to arrange the Today Screen Icons.
    09-21-09 10:42 AM
    I love the theme, only issue i have is trying to figure out what icon links to were when placing them to the home screen, ive managed to do my whole top line just starting on line two now.
    09-21-09 01:02 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD