Hello Again,

I updated my old version of my Pink & Stickery for you all too enjoy.

Any problems let me know as I will constantly update this theme until I get it right for everybody's use. For the first few versions I will offer zips.

If you have any particular icons you'd like to see used let me know and I'll do what I can.

ZIPS HAVE BEEN UPDATED!

I hope you all enjoy!

Thanks again to phishgirl3, bikerchickbb

Requesting internet gangsters to hold their piece =)
    Last edited by SpicyPeppermint; 11-08-09 at 03:55 PM.
    11-05-09 11:07 PM
    I really love this theme-it is outstanding! Never seen anything close to this one. You have outdone yourself here!
    11-06-09 05:52 AM
    Very cute indeed. Nice work!
    11-06-09 12:21 PM
    Very cute indeed. Nice work!
    Thanks love! Really interested in what you'd like to see changed in order to make it work for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-09 12:45 PM
    I really love this theme-it is outstanding! Never seen anything close to this one. You have outdone yourself here!
    LoL I can never tell if your just crazy or sarcastic =) but either way it works for me! Thanks!!!!!

11-06-09 12:47 PM
    Just a little bit of both. On a side note-I'm looking for some suggestions for themes-not requests. Suggestions for features only.
    11-06-09 01:03 PM
    I was just counting the stars on the homescreen of this theme. It appears that you put just the right amount to make it perfect-any more stars than that would have been overkill for surez!
    11-06-09 01:10 PM
    the sixth icon hangs lower than the others. =)
    11-06-09 02:18 PM
    The 8900 zip file isn't workin...
    ok...I'll reload it when I get home. I'll try to put up a OTA.
    11-06-09 02:31 PM
    Just a little bit of both. On a side note-I'm looking for some suggestions for themes-not requests. Suggestions for features only.
    Are you working on a theme now? So you browse themes to get concepts then flip them into something else? That makes sense...How many ways are there to make themes? I've only seen a few spectacular ones that look like it took them months to make.

But the one you did looks like that...how long did it take you to make?
    11-06-09 02:32 PM
    I was just counting the stars on the homescreen of this theme. It appears that you put just the right amount to make it perfect-any more stars than that would have been overkill for surez!
    lol are you using this version? Want me to make it blue for you? Can't imagine you are enjoying the pink! =)
    11-06-09 02:33 PM
    the sixth icon hangs lower than the others. =)
    Ya I saw that...just learned how to move layers within layers & added the BB logo...I'll fix it tonight.
    11-06-09 02:35 PM
    Voyage took about a week and a half from idea to posting. A few hours here and a few hours there.
    11-06-09 02:39 PM
    Voyage took about a week and a half from idea to posting. A few hours here and a few hours there.
    Why isn't it a premium theme? I can't imagine how much time you spent in photoshop =)
    11-06-09 02:44 PM
    i think you guys should collaborate! shane can make your stars shine!
    11-06-09 02:50 PM
    I already did that for you-or is that a euphemism for something else-lol
    11-06-09 03:11 PM
    you mean make my 'stars shine' lets collaborate =)
    11-06-09 03:18 PM
    you did it good too.
    11-06-09 03:30 PM
    All zips have been updated...newest...LOVE these icons!

11-07-09 02:38 AM
    Awww very cute I want this theme.

11-07-09 11:09 AM
    Awww very cute I want this theme.

I'm coming out with them so fast...I'm not even sure which one your talking about I made 8 but only released 2.
    11-08-09 01:50 AM
    i love this!.
    okay but am i blind or something , cause i can not find the download link...

11-08-09 08:14 AM
    I'm coming out with them so fast...I'm not even sure which one your talking about I made 8 but only released 2.
    You need to release all of them!! The new black one you sent me is amazing!! I love the heart message indicator!!! The pink one you posted a couple posts up, could you email me that zip file. I will test it for the tour if you don't have one! =]
    11-08-09 08:23 AM
    You need to release all of them!! The new black one you sent me is amazing!! I love the heart message indicator!!! The pink one you posted a couple posts up, could you email me that zip file. I will test it for the tour if you don't have one! =]
    Wow you are too sweet...send me your email...I'll use you as a tester
    11-08-09 03:56 PM
    All zips have been updated...newest...LOVE these icons!

I like this one a lot too!! Nice and pink No OTA for this one? Is it for your personal use?
    11-08-09 08:23 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD