I have a 8900 via t-mobile and theme won't install. ANyone else have this issue?
    08-21-09 05:41 AM
    There is now a version that allows the user to select different sized fonts
    THANK YOU! we folk with poor vision get shut out of alot of themes because they don't allow font selection. this one is so beautiful I didn't want to give it up. now I don't have to.
    08-21-09 09:54 AM
    Well done theme.

- as others have mentioned, the weather icon stays selected
    - the color schemes haven't been completed. For example, the app switcher, moving items to folders, and the blue highlight on the message list seems wrong

Great job.
    08-21-09 10:18 AM
    Nevermind, tried it a couple more times and it worked fine, great theme. I have a question about the quick launch tab, how is this activated/used?
    08-21-09 10:25 AM
    The only solution I have found is saving incoming/active call screen backgrounds in index color instead of RGB. I haven't tried it.

As far as themes without the bug, any theme by RedZapper and ElyCruz. I think Red didn't modify the bg though of active call screen...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    hmm. I dont see how index of rgb would make things work but I can definitely try that out for myself

Thanks for the reply.. since Ely uses SVG's, he can make them do whatever he likes.. many themer's, avoid svg but that but is pretty much an OS bug, that may be fixed using svg.. =/
    08-21-09 10:34 AM
    Same here! I uninstalled og v and reinstalled user font v and I'm soo happy now. Great theme luv that it has quicklaunch too

THANK YOU! we folk with poor vision get shut out of alot of themes because they don't allow font selection. this one is so beautiful I didn't want to give it up. now I don't have to.
    08-21-09 10:38 AM
    did the weather icon get fixed?
    08-21-09 10:44 AM
    user selectable fonts should be a regular... no need for the other version..

people all use a font that they like.. and some use the oem font. No need to lock up the font/font size on your saweeet asss theme.
    08-21-09 10:54 AM
    nwhen i roll over media tab and ql still comes up ?
    08-21-09 11:49 AM
    Er...are the other versions fixed as well, without the weather highlight? I don't want to lose the QL just to fix the weather highlight...
    Last edited by japanangel; 08-21-09 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Just tried it, still has weather highlights on the QL version. =*(
    08-21-09 11:51 AM
    hmm. I dont see how index of rgb would make things work but I can definitely try that out for myself

Thanks for the reply.. since Ely uses SVG's, he can make them do whatever he likes.. many themer's, avoid svg but that but is pretty much an OS bug, that may be fixed using svg.. =/
    I'm on Tmobile using 4.6.1.231, what is the latest OS I can get that does not have the active call screen bug?
    08-21-09 12:06 PM
    I'm on Tmobile using 4.6.1.231, what is the latest OS I can get that does not have the active call screen bug?
    not sure.. Im using .250 and the bug is there. maybe 5.0?
    08-21-09 12:07 PM
    love this theme! so versatile! thanks
    08-21-09 12:08 PM
    yeah,mine too..
    but,this theme is awesome....
    thanks man..
    08-21-09 12:11 PM
    Maybe I messed something up within the SVG file...looking into it.
    08-21-09 12:28 PM
    user selectable fonts should be a regular... no need for the other version..

people all use a font that they like.. and some use the oem font. No need to lock up the font/font size on your saweeet asss theme.
    From the perspective of a Graphic Design, I disagree. Whether or not I should, I approach designing themes from the perspective of maximum design beauty and continuity; typography is an extension of that philosophy. I am very partial to the font used in the original release of this theme and feel that it is complimentary to the look and feel of the theme. At the end of the day I am willing to change to accomodate the user that I am distributing at theme too...
    08-21-09 12:39 PM
    Doh could you fix the link for OTA user select fonts QL? Weather highlight is fixed, and has QL but the fonts are not user selectable. =\
    08-21-09 12:57 PM
    great job. really. the media in the bottom makes it even cleaner than it already was.
    Last edited by TeritaM; 08-21-09 at 01:12 PM. Reason: downloaded new version
    08-21-09 01:01 PM
    Awesome, thanks for fixing everything up so fast! Wish I could give more than 5 stars. Good job!!!
    08-21-09 01:27 PM
    From the perspective of a Graphic Design, I disagree. Whether or not I should, I approach designing themes from the perspective of maximum design beauty and continuity; typography is an extension of that philosophy. I am very partial to the font used in the original release of this theme and feel that it is complimentary to the look and feel of the theme. At the end of the day I am willing to change to accomodate the user that I am distributing at theme too...
    Well said.

You had used the bottom dock icons ahead of me, was using that icon set making my new theme until I saw it yesterday at the tour theme forum.... and was soooooo disappointed, as I have made 50% of my theme's icons to that concept, now I have to shelf it for a while

But anyway, definitely an awesome job!
    08-21-09 02:57 PM
    good shiet man. I deny requests all the time too. I figure, if the theme makes u happy, keep sharing it. I was just offering advice, seeming as if you update one feature, now you have to do it for two versions of your theme.

most theme makers are graphic designers, some make their icons, while others hunt the web for them. in the end, looks and practicality of the theme should definitely be the main objective.
    08-21-09 04:10 PM
    Nice. I may check it out.
    08-21-09 07:15 PM
    I personally like your font choice not the user defined ones... I am still running the 1.2 beta cause of that

08-21-09 09:58 PM
    Is there anyway to make the calendar's today permanently visible? Thanks for nice theme.
    08-21-09 10:52 PM
    I just noticed that regular email message icon is the same as sms & mms icon... >_<
    08-21-09 11:28 PM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD