USER REVIEWS

"So far from playing around with it for the last hour or so, let me start off by saying this theme is gorgeous..."

"excellent theme man, good setup"

"Best damn theme for the Tour yet...don't miss my Windows Mobile setup anymore..."

CURRENT VERSION
    Version 1.2 (Open BETA)
    Fixed Message Tab Selection Problem

DOWNLOAD LINK

OTA Link for 8900

User Selectable Fonts, QuickLaunch Tab Version 1.2.3

User Selectable Fonts, Media Tab Version 1.2.3

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS
    Thank you to all the BETA Testers on this one!

Special Thanks to NeoDesktop over at DeviantArt for the tabs
    Last edited by [email protected]; 08-21-09 at 01:18 PM.
    08-20-09 05:00 PM
    Great job, thanks for sharing!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-09 05:05 PM
    stuff are misaligned. the edge, battery, and time moves a little bit when you go from the home screen to the app screen
    08-20-09 05:11 PM
    Nice work, thanks for sharing, everything works great. Appreciate it
    08-20-09 05:25 PM
    Great theme! Thanx 4 sharing.
    08-20-09 05:30 PM
    I shall test
    08-20-09 05:38 PM
    Thanks for sharing!!! Nice theme. I only have 1 and a half issues.
    I can not get to the 7th icon, weather slot. In my not having a weather program installed just to have to look at an icon i can not use is not much fun. The half issue is that i also do not have quick launch, but i understand those are fixed icons and that does not bother me. (maybe i should quit being cheap? lol)

But all in all I really like this theme. Icons are crisp and clear, no lag issues. The App banner looks great on the other screens, and best of all, it is FREE!!! Thanks again for sharing.
    08-20-09 05:44 PM
    Sweet! I saw this in the front page and I was seriously hating on Tour users, now I don't have to. Thanks for porting this over.

08-20-09 05:47 PM
    WOW I was waiting for a Dr. Devious sighting!

Two things I think could be fixed:

- Infamous active call screen bug where the banner disappears:

- The font is black, and feels too near to the edge. When I took the screen shot you can't really see it since it falls off the edge, so I've extended the canvas size and colored it black to better emulate how it actually looks on the BB.
    ***See how the letters like "L", "M" , "B" etc. bleed into the black. It also appears like this in address book.

Great job! LOVE the highlights, the fixed dock, etc. everything is amazing. =)
    Last edited by japanangel; 08-20-09 at 06:03 PM.
    08-20-09 06:00 PM
    wow, great looking theme. i'll download and check it out
    08-20-09 06:07 PM
    WOW I was waiting for a Dr. Devious sighting!

Two things I think could be fixed:

- Infamous active call screen bug where the banner disappears:

- The font is black, and feels too near to the edge. When I took the screen shot you can't really see it since it falls off the edge, so I've extended the canvas size and colored it black to better emulate how it actually looks on the BB.
    ***See how the letters like "L", "M" , "B" etc. bleed into the black. It also appears like this in address book.

Great job! LOVE the highlights, the fixed dock, etc. everything is amazing. =)
    Hey JapanAngel,
    Just wondering if there is an Actual way of fixing that call screen bug? From everywhere Ive searched, there is no way to fix that because it's an OS issue that rim made. Rim designed the OS to perform that way and themer's have no way around it. Specifically choosing wallpapers that get around this is the only way to fix..

Is there sample themes that you could link me to so that I can try, that have fixed the issue?

Thanks!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______

Thank you for this awesome theme.. Im so glad u made this free, you da man. Im installing this now.. the icons look excellent and great choice of colors!

seriously man, hope to see more.. Holla

update: theme is sweet. I will be using it for a while! now the only comment I have is for others to know that the menu fonts are really small. I'd guess size 7, if you're into that, this theme is worth getting!
    Last edited by dannieloco; 08-20-09 at 08:00 PM.
    08-20-09 07:37 PM
    just installed this theme and i f'n love it! thanks.
    08-20-09 07:51 PM
    super excited on this theme, so glad that you made it to the 8900 world
    08-20-09 08:24 PM
    Hey JapanAngel,
    Just wondering if there is an Actual way of fixing that call screen bug? From everywhere Ive searched, there is no way to fix that because it's an OS issue that rim made. Rim designed the OS to perform that way and themer's have no way around it. Specifically choosing wallpapers that get around this is the only way to fix..

Is there sample themes that you could link me to so that I can try, that have fixed the issue?

Thanks!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______

Thank you for this awesome theme.. Im so glad u made this free, you da man. Im installing this now.. the icons look excellent and great choice of colors!

seriously man, hope to see more.. Holla

update: theme is sweet. I will be using it for a while! now the only comment I have is for others to know that the menu fonts are really small. I'd guess size 7, if you're into that, this theme is worth getting!

The only solution I have found is saving incoming/active call screen backgrounds in index color instead of RGB. I haven't tried it.

As far as themes without the bug, any theme by RedZapper and ElyCruz. I think Red didn't modify the bg though of active call screen...

08-20-09 08:55 PM
    super nice. too bad it's not font friendly.
    08-20-09 09:08 PM
    Great theme thanks for making it free! I have only one issue and its home screen related.Is there a navigation issue for selecting items fm the today preview? Doesn't seem to be possible wonder if there's a fix for that in plazmic TB's nav set up?

08-20-09 09:57 PM
    Can you make a Curve version (8300) of the priority theme,please!

08-20-09 10:43 PM
    There is now a version that allows the user to select different sized fonts
    08-20-09 11:11 PM
    This is awesome I really luv it..thanks for making it freeee!!

08-20-09 11:26 PM
    I love the font version! Just noticed another bug, the weather icon stays highlighted on the homescreen...
    08-20-09 11:45 PM
    I love the font version! Just noticed another bug, the weather icon stays highlighted on the homescreen...
    I noticed this as well and the scrolling issue up to the weather slot as mrtolles mentioned.

08-21-09 12:04 AM
    wow this look super nice! d/l now..thank you so much for sharing it for free!!!
    08-21-09 12:34 AM
    wow check this cat out! havent seen you in like hmm 6 to 8 months! hows the family man?! you still hittin up the STACKS any? see ya got the TOUR! Nice! have you talked to E recently i talk to him here and there... OH YEAH great theme bro **** of a comeback out of the DARK ya know!!! will be sporting it for a while! *one glitch is the weather slot does stay highlighted as stated above*
    08-21-09 12:40 AM
    Thanks a lot it's a great job i like it!and it's for free!great man!!! ;-)

08-21-09 02:13 AM
    I love the theme. Yet now after I changed themes and went back I can't get it to come up at all. I'm not sure if it has anything to do on my end or yours,but I miss it and need help. Thanks for your time and the way cool theme, hope we get to see more.
    08-21-09 04:51 AM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD