With the success of the In The Clouds Sliding L i present to you the sliding L remix. Same Great Animation with the stock feel + Hidden Today screen!

Here it is working on the Curve 8900!!

See it in action
    Get it HERE
    09-02-09 01:17 PM
    The animation froze my 8900 Twice so i don't think i will be using animation themes in the future . But never the less i do like the concept .
    09-02-09 11:00 PM
    The animation froze my 8900 Twice so i don't think i will be using animation themes in the future . But never the less i do like the concept .
    sorry to here that. it shouldnt do that at all. did u restart your phone after you installed and loaded the theme? i would 100% recommend this. i have been running the theme for 2 days no without a single hiccup

anyone else who has purchased this theme experiencing this?
    09-03-09 12:08 AM
    sorry to here that. it shouldnt do that at all. did u restart your phone after you installed and loaded the theme? i would 100% recommend this. i have been running the theme for 2 days no without a single hiccup

anyone else who has purchased this theme experiencing this?
    Well i did a quick pull , but maybe i should try doing a battery pull instead .
    09-03-09 07:08 AM
    mine froze too. really hate that, especially on the themes that I have to buy......
    09-03-09 07:58 AM
    wonder if the 8900 doesnt have the power to run the animation? works perfect on the simulator and on my tour

again im sorry for the inconvenience

for those of you still having issues email me at [email protected] with your order number and we will get something worked out
    Last edited by wowthatisrandom; 09-03-09 at 10:37 AM.
    09-03-09 09:59 AM
    This theme froze my wallet shut.
    09-03-09 01:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD