i did that but it didnt help any,it appears the letters are there but they`re really small.
    Can you take a screenshot?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-09 08:21 AM
    Can you take a screenshot?

it shows good in this screenshot, but the font is really small in actuality.
    09-12-09 08:29 AM
    dude by no way am i complaining, i just noticed this when i compared your theme to the others i have. and by far it`s the best yet!!
    09-12-09 08:33 AM
    it shows good in this screenshot, but the font is really small in actuality.
    This theme was not created with the intent to be run correctly on leaked software. Blackberry Messenger 5.0 is not currently supported so I cannot help you with this problem

09-12-09 08:34 AM
    dude by no way am i complaining, i just noticed this when i compared your theme to the others i have. and by far it`s the best yet!!
    I'm not saying you're complaining but when someone is having a problem, I like to address it because others may be having the same issue as well.
    09-12-09 08:36 AM
    I'm not saying you're complaining but when someone is having a problem, I like to address it because others may be having the same issue as well.
    okay , thank you for your quick reply!
    this theme is so sweet im going to use it anyway!
    keep up the awesome work!
    09-12-09 08:42 AM
    SleekBerry is now Available for the Tour (96XX)

http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/sl...-today-314736/
    09-13-09 06:54 PM
    Yves

I downloaded this theme about a month ago and loved it but I was concerned about the date being cut off. After reading through the thread I saw the update and just downloaded the new version and it works perfectly and I haven't even pulled the battery yet!!

I have tried multiple themes but this is one of my favorites by far. I now have 3 themes that I primarily use and this is one of them and it will be on my 8900 permanently!! Depending on what wallpaper I am using I like to have zero icons on the homescreen but when I want icons it will only be SleekBerry!!!!

Next time I have funds in my PayPal account I will send a donation your way.

It is very nice of you to answer everyones concerns/questions so promptly!!!

Thanks for the rockin SleekBerry theme Yves!!!!
    09-15-09 11:45 AM
    I have fixed the date cutoff issue; please update.
    Just one small problem here. I updated using that link and DTM5 but the date is still cutt off. File in DTM says like 2009.8.30 1247 or something to that effect. Here is the detail of what I did, help is appreciated. BTW I am using the 8900 without the weather dock.

Removed the old version using DTM
    Deleted all the files on the computer for Sleekberry.
    Soft reset the phone Alt Shf Del
    Went to Apps to make sure it was not there.
    d/l the new one using the link.
    Ran DTM and it was not listed so I browsed to the location and did it, install went fine.
    Soft Reset the phone again. App is working fine but the date is still like showing September ...

What am I doing wrong, not that I mind it that much but would like to fix it if possible

Thanks,
    Julian
    09-16-09 02:19 PM
    Just one small problem here. I updated using that link and DTM5 but the date is still cutt off. File in DTM says like 2009.8.30 1247 or something to that effect. Here is the detail of what I did, help is appreciated. BTW I am using the 8900 without the weather dock.

Removed the old version using DTM
    Deleted all the files on the computer for Sleekberry.
    Soft reset the phone Alt Shf Del
    Went to Apps to make sure it was not there.
    d/l the new one using the link.
    Ran DTM and it was not listed so I browsed to the location and did it, install went fine.
    Soft Reset the phone again. App is working fine but the date is still like showing September ...

What am I doing wrong, not that I mind it that much but would like to fix it if possible

Thanks,
    Julian
    The version currently posted for no weather slot is outdated. I have attached an updated version to the original post
    Last edited by Yves; 09-16-09 at 06:44 PM.
    09-16-09 06:42 PM
    I just wanted to say this theme is AWESOME! I absolutely love it. It is perfect for me, so I will be using this theme all the time!
    09-17-09 11:18 AM
    Hi!
    Great theme! I love it...thanks so much.

I have suggestion. The contacts have no seperations when I open a contact up. Can that be put back in? Thank you!

Joe
    That would be fantastic, it's hard to see what's what when viewing a contact now. My other suggestion is it would be good if the weather icon was the 7th icon rather than the 1st on the menu screen, this is how I've always seen it on other themes and makes navigation of the menu screen a bit more familiar.

Absolutely amazing theme otherwise, one of the very few themes that have ever stayed on my BB!
    09-18-09 09:52 AM
    To change contact separators, enter your contacts, Press the menu button and go to "Options", select "General Options", then scroll down to "Separators". You can edit the settings here.
    09-19-09 07:13 AM
    To change contact separators, enter your contacts, Press the menu button and go to "Options", select "General Options", then scroll down to "Separators". You can edit the settings here.
    Hey Yves, thanks for the response. That option changes how the contacts appear in the list - but I meant when you are actually viewing a contact details. The name, address, phone number, etc aren't separated at all and show as one big block of text so it can be hard to read.
    09-19-09 11:48 AM
    Hey Yves, awesome theme! I have a minor suggestion. Do you think you could change the button highlight color(in options menus, etc) to a different color besides white? Only reason I ask is because when you highlight a button it highlights it in white and the fonts is white too so you can't read the font. Other than that I think this theme is FLAWLESS! Thanks!

09-20-09 10:27 AM
    Please take a screenshot and post it so I can see what you mean

09-20-09 10:47 AM
    Please take a screenshot and post it so I can see what you mean

When you scroll over a button in the menus it highlights it in white and since the font is white you aren't able to read the button. If you change the highlight color from white to something else like gray or blue then you would be able to read the white font.
    Last edited by roberjac; 09-20-09 at 01:12 PM.
    09-20-09 12:37 PM

When you scroll over a button in the menus it highlights it in white and since the font is white you aren't able to read the button. If you change the highlight color from white to something else like gray or blue then you would be able to read the white font.
    This is the thread for the 8900 version of SleekBerry. I have already addressed this issue in the 96XX version thread. This is a Plazmic Theme Builder problem and I cannot issue a fix until the next update of their application.
    09-20-09 05:32 PM
    again i love this theme but no one answered my question before.

i am trying to get my weather to show up on top, i have be weather on my home page as the first icon, followed by quick pull then i have all my folders with other apps in them so my home page is nice and clean.

from what i read your supposed to have your weather app on the homepage in the first slot, (is that the slot on the top right, or the first slot on the lower bottom? )so why is mine not showing? or am i dong something wrong? something in be weather settings?
    10-11-09 03:35 AM
    Great Theme! It Goes Great With A Wallpaper I've Been Waiting To Try. Thanks!
    10-12-09 04:35 PM
    for some reason, after i installed it and started using it, my BB went REALLY slow... is there anything i can do to fix this? thanks
    10-14-09 08:00 AM
    I've been using this for the past month and am loving this theme. However I noticed what I think to be a bug that has been bugging me.

While on a call, you get all those icons and things on the bottom of the screen (date, wifi, edge, time, etc.). But if you switch away from the call screen and then go back to it, those icons disappear (the whole bottom bar is blank). Is there anyway to get them back while on the call still?
    10-14-09 10:56 AM
    Yves: You do fantastic work on themes. Very detailed and thoughtful implementation. Is it possible for you to make this a Hidden Dock version? Thank you!
    10-14-09 11:11 AM
    Am loving this theme its amazing. However I am in the UK and love the idea of having the weather forecast on my homescreen. What blackberry app can I install that will work? I believe WeatherEye is not for UK ? (Could be wrong)

Appreciate if anyone can help me out - thanks.
    10-28-09 03:59 AM
    WeatherEye should work in the UK. It is free, so just give it a try.
    10-28-09 07:28 AM
158 ... 4567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD