I position of the notifications and the battery/date position. I guess I got use to it? The new version has the date cut off like many others said.
    I have fixed the date cutoff issue; please update.
    09-02-09 03:52 PM
    this is my first post and just have to say this is the best theme i have seen yet and is just what i have been looking for
    quick question u say "update" in the above post but where do i download the updated version with the date fix from? will you update the link on the first post or add a new DL link?
    many tnx and keep up the good work )
    09-02-09 05:38 PM
    this is my first post and just have to say this is the best theme i have seen yet and is just what i have been looking for
    quick question u say "update" in the above post but where do i download the updated version with the date fix from? will you update the link on the first post or add a new DL link?
    many tnx and keep up the good work )
    It's the same link that is in the original post.

I just updated the files so all you have to do is redownload the same link

http://otatheme.com/Yves/8900/SleekB...SleekBerry.jad
    Last edited by Yves; 09-02-09 at 06:56 PM.
    09-02-09 05:42 PM
    ausome ty for quick reply
    09-02-09 05:46 PM
    Just wondering, but why did you move the notifications and icons around from the original version?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-09 06:46 PM
    thanks for the quick fix!
    09-02-09 09:39 PM
    The date & battery locations were swapped to optimize available space.
    Apparently you moved more than that around. It is a pity the bluetooth and wifi icons are now no longer in top bar on the today screen. So far I only noticed the roaming icon was outside the top bar. Now the today screen and program screen no longer have the same lay-out. That was just what made this theme so perfect...

Also, and now I will really start nagging, the profiles icon on the lock screen is slightly larger than on the other screens. Is that fixable?
    09-03-09 01:34 AM
    Great themes! thanks fo sharing
    09-03-09 05:52 AM
    Apparently you moved more than that around. It is a pity the bluetooth and wifi icons are now no longer in top bar on the today screen. So far I only noticed the roaming icon was outside the top bar. Now the today screen and program screen no longer have the same lay-out. That was just what made this theme so perfect...

Also, and now I will really start nagging, the profiles icon on the lock screen is slightly larger than on the other screens. Is that fixable?
    I agree
    09-03-09 08:01 AM
    The date & battery locations were swapped to optimize available space. I just haven't had the time to update the screenshot yet

I will attach a DesktopManager version of this theme without weather slot to this post later today

Great, thanks.
    09-03-09 09:05 AM
    Sorry to ask this question but how do I see my calendar items in the home screen?
    09-03-09 10:18 AM
    On the version I have, if you have the calendar on your home page you can just highlight it and the next four appointments you have in your calendar appear
    09-03-09 11:56 AM
    still plan on making this for the 8300's series?
    09-03-09 12:50 PM
    On the version I have, if you have the calendar on your home page you can just highlight it and the next four appointments you have in your calendar appear
    Thanks, I worked it out eventually. Didn't know if there was a way to display it permanently but I guess its theme controlled.

09-03-09 01:10 PM
    yves, any luck with the 8300 series version?
    09-03-09 02:02 PM

What you guys don't realize is that it is extremely cramped up at the top from a developer's standpoint.

If you truly want everything the same way on both screens, I will have to reduce the amount of unread indicator icons that can be viewed at once which right now is about 6. To fit the wifi and bluetooth icons in the top banner, this number would have to be brought down to 3.

If this is not something you mind, I can change it.

Last edited by Yves; 09-03-09 at 05:59 PM.
    09-03-09 04:54 PM
    still plan on making this for the 8300's series?
    yves, any luck with the 8300 series version?

This theme is now also available for the Bold and will be available for the Tour shortly but the 83XX version has been very buggy and taking longer to finish developing
    09-03-09 04:58 PM
    In regards to the profiles icon showing up larger on the lock screen, I have tried countless times to fix that issue with no luck.

I've posted a thread in the theme developers forum to see if anyone can help.
    09-03-09 05:40 PM
    In regards to the profiles icon showing up larger on the lock screen, I have tried countless times to fix that issue with no luck.

I've posted a thread in the theme developers forum to see if anyone can help.
    Its a known issue, you just have to make it smaller so it would look better once it goes to the lock screen.
    09-03-09 07:02 PM
    Theme updated. All indicator icons are within banner area. Unread area now displays 3 icons instead of 6

09-03-09 11:54 PM
    What you guys don't realize is that it is extremely cramped up at the top from a developer's standpoint.
    I am not blaming you for doing anything wrong, and of course, I only state my personal findings (I cannot represent the whole community here).

What you might consider is to leave the today screen unchanged, but drop some items from the program screen, to keep consistent banner appearance. Which means that only items like bluetooth and wifi icon are dropped in the programs screen. I cannot advise which icons to put in the banner as I only use a few of them (mostly the new mail message and the missed call notification), but again, this is my personal finding. Others may have different expectations.

As for the lock screen, the icon size is not really an issue, as I said, I was merely nagging. If it cannot be fixed it is no big deal.
    09-04-09 01:12 AM
    Theme updated. All indicator icons are within banner area. Unread area now displays 3 icons instead of 6
    Just installed it, and it looks good. I will not bother you with a discussion if the right icons are now in the today banner, the ones I mostly use are there.

Thank you for the update.
    09-04-09 01:44 AM
    This theme is now also available for the Bold and will be available for the Tour shortly but the 83XX version has been very buggy and taking longer to finish developing
    i understand, take your time, just asking out of curiosity cause i really want this gem of a theme on my phone
    09-04-09 02:07 AM
    I am not blaming you for doing anything wrong, and of course, I only state my personal findings (I cannot represent the whole community here).

What you might consider is to leave the today screen unchanged, but drop some items from the program screen, to keep consistent banner appearance. Which means that only items like bluetooth and wifi icon are dropped in the programs screen. I cannot advise which icons to put in the banner as I only use a few of them (mostly the new mail message and the missed call notification), but again, this is my personal finding. Others may have different expectations.

As for the lock screen, the icon size is not really an issue, as I said, I was merely nagging. If it cannot be fixed it is no big deal.
    Unfortunately, items such as wifi and bluetooth cannot be dropped from either screen. This is not an allowable option in Plazmic

09-04-09 02:13 AM
    I just downloaded the upgraded one. It's even better. Thank you so much. I suppose the date will now be displayed in full, even if it is lenghty? It's no big deal. It is the best theme for me. Thank you for keeping the nice wallpaper on the upgraded one.
    09-04-09 06:23 PM
158 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD