Yves, I would like to take the time to say Thank You. This is the first theme that I have d/l in quite a while as I am not really a theme person. It is nothing less than awesome! You did an Outstanding job with this one. Keep up the good work.. Only had it for fwo days and no problems noticed yet..

Julian
    08-28-09 01:01 PM
    I figured out how to get the theme but now thrs no sms/mms icon.. How can I fix this??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 02:03 PM
    To those asking how to separate the SMS/MMS from the Email

Go to your Messages Options >> General Options >> SMS and Email Inboxes

I will fix this with the next update so that it does it by default
    08-28-09 02:07 PM
    Thanks Yves! That worked perfectly!!

08-28-09 03:40 PM
    I really like this on my 8900

The only irritation is that i can see no way to identify which folders is which except for clicking into it - no folder names are shown. In fact none of the icon's have name tags - which is fine with me except for folders which are all identical icons
    08-28-09 05:14 PM
    one thing I have noticed is that for no apparent reason some incoming and outgoing calls don't show the menu bar at the bottom.
    08-28-09 07:56 PM
    SleekBerry is now available for the Bold(9000): http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/sl...-today-304228/
    08-28-09 09:23 PM
    Super cool theme... big fan
    08-28-09 11:35 PM
    how is it going. im a big fan of both sleekberry and elite berry and was wondering if you could make them without the weather slot and if i could have them so i could load them through device manager... thanx

i would have sent you a PM but im new here and it wont let me
    08-28-09 11:59 PM
    Verrrry nice!

08-29-09 12:35 AM
    Thank you Yves. It is the best theme for me. It is clean, it looks like iphone, beautiful wallpaper, and I like when I highlight the calender it gives me my meeting schedules. It is also nice to see the weather on the top right corner. Thank you again.
    08-29-09 03:27 PM
    how is it going. im a big fan of both sleekberry and elite berry and was wondering if you could make them without the weather slot and if i could have them so i could load them through device manager... thanx

i would have sent you a PM but im new here and it wont let me
    Desktop Manager files for installation of SleekBerry can be found attached at the end of the original post here: http://forums.crackberry.com/showpost.php?p=3380222

Unfortunately, my EliteBerryV2 theme file has been corrupted so the OTA is all I have left
    08-30-09 11:58 AM
    woow .. amazing work .. thanks
    08-30-09 07:37 PM
    Just as I thought I might as well give up looking for the perfect theme, I came across this one. A design beauty that is perfect to the smallest detail. And better still, it appears to be technically flawless. So I might as well give up looking for the perfect theme, I have just found it!
    08-31-09 03:15 AM
    Yves, great theme! It's absolutely great.

I have one small gripe with it however... the network signal icon in the TOP RIGHT goes right to the end of the screen; when we have data transfers, the network signal icon then becomes hidden under the data transfer "arrows"... is there a way you can move the network signal icon slightly over to the left so that the two icons do not overlap?

Thanks! Keep up the great work.
    08-31-09 10:20 AM
    I love this theme! Great work.
    08-31-09 06:38 PM
    Thanks for the tip on the SMS issue, now I have my SMS icon and I am a happy camper

One thing I did notice with the SMS is that there are issues with legacy SMS messages appearing on the rollover. For example, a text message I received yesterday morning still appears when I rollover the SMS icon, even though I have deleted that message and have received subsequent messages.

Any idea on how to fix this minor issue?
    09-01-09 06:49 AM
    awesome theme. though the theme i downloaded (.355?) looks slightly different from your screenshot... the day, date is above the battery meter. also... long days + dates causes the date to not be completely shown. i.e. wednesday, september 2 is cut off at septembe.
    09-02-09 08:44 AM
    I like the 8.25 version better than the 8.29 one
    09-02-09 12:52 PM
    This is the first theme I have downloaded and it's great, thank you very much for your time and effort. Can I request a version without the weather slot, do I post it on here or pm you?

I also have the problem with the long date being cut off, in your preview the date is along the bottom line (at the top) but on mine it's on the top line.
    09-02-09 01:39 PM
    I will correct the long date issue with an update later today

09-02-09 01:53 PM
    I like the 8.25 version better than the 8.29 one
    What in particular did you like better?

09-02-09 02:25 PM
    This is the first theme I have downloaded and it's great, thank you very much for your time and effort. Can I request a version without the weather slot, do I post it on here or pm you?

I also have the problem with the long date being cut off, in your preview the date is along the bottom line (at the top) but on mine it's on the top line.
    The date & battery locations were swapped to optimize available space. I just haven't had the time to update the screenshot yet

I will attach a DesktopManager version of this theme without weather slot to this post later today

Last edited by Yves; 09-02-09 at 04:38 PM.
    09-02-09 02:33 PM
    Thanks for the tip on the SMS issue, now I have my SMS icon and I am a happy camper

One thing I did notice with the SMS is that there are issues with legacy SMS messages appearing on the rollover. For example, a text message I received yesterday morning still appears when I rollover the SMS icon, even though I have deleted that message and have received subsequent messages.

Any idea on how to fix this minor issue?
    I think this may be a Plazmic issue when making custom themes but I will look into it
    09-02-09 03:03 PM
    What in particular did you like better?

I position of the notifications and the battery/date position. I guess I got use to it? The new version has the date cut off like many others said.
    09-02-09 03:48 PM
158 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD