I whipped this up last night when I was working on Voyage. I thought that maybe some of you wallpaper hounds may like it. It has giant Missed Call/Missed Message tabs that drop down from behind the home banner and has the 4 fixed tabs for Messages, BB, Calendar and Contacts. Hey, you have to make some sacrifices when you want wp friendly-right?

Sorry in advance for single screenshot-I'm sure someone will post some for me!!!!!!

OTA
    Simple Tab Theme
    Last edited by kscrum; 08-11-09 at 02:29 PM.
    08-11-09 02:27 PM
    Oh snap! Thanks kscrum. Ill be downloading this as soon as I get to the apt. The tab idea is great!
    08-11-09 02:38 PM
    Thanks Danny, I am considering making a tab theme that has a lot more homescreen(user defined) icons but it will be a few days before I start on it.
    08-11-09 03:31 PM
    I really like this because it IS so wp friendly!! I have sooo many that will go really good with this - it's going to be hard to decide which one to use first!

Thanks a LOT, this is a really nice theme, the fonts, colors, tabs, everything is very cool!

Here are a few walls I've tried already, haha!

08-11-09 03:47 PM
    now this i like as i love great wallpapers, what id suggest maybe is having the 2 buttons, then a small button which shows/hides a row of icons when selected, then the other 2 icons, if that makes sense, guess that would give the best of both worlds
    08-11-09 03:54 PM
    100 % pure baller....
    08-11-09 04:06 PM
    now that i've DLd it there are two things i dont like

1) the fixed icons at the bottom of the screen
    2) the locked wall paper isn't the picture i select for my back drop....

just my thoughts and i know they are like arm pits.
    08-11-09 04:19 PM
    now that i've DLd it there are two things i dont like

1) the fixed icons at the bottom of the screen
    2) the locked wall paper isn't the picture i select for my back drop....

just my thoughts and i know they are like arm pits.
    Fixed icons-oh well. But I'm not sure what u mean by the second point.
    08-11-09 05:32 PM
    Simple is good sometimes. Pick a good picture and use it. No having to customize anything. The PURE theme thing is interesting, with just the words instead of icons. A lot less work I bet! I may try that dude's Pure Sound or whatever it was withthe headphones. This is a very good addition to my collection. I've dl 4 themes in the last 24 hours (2 emarsha, 1 Kscrum, 1 Waldog). Like the old days lol .
    BTW this is from my wave collection. It's a real pic of a real wave. I didn't take it of course.
    08-11-09 06:48 PM
    Simple is good sometimes. Pick a good picture and use it. No having to customize anything. The PURE theme thing is interesting, with just the words instead of icons. A lot less work I bet! I may try that dude's Pure Sound or whatever it was withthe headphones. This is a very good addition to my collection. I've dl 4 themes in the last 24 hours (2 emarsha, 1 Kscrum, 1 Waldog). Like the old days lol .
    BTW this is from my wave collection. It's a real pic of a real wave. I didn't take it of course.
    That looks really good! I like that wall! That's funny, because I've also dl'ed quite a few themes in the past 24 hours - the same ones, haha!

It does seem like the old days lol
    08-11-09 07:24 PM
    so i liked the home page of this theme but didnt really dig on the rest. Im just not big on font changes and I have great 20/20 and the icon screen was too small for me.
    08-11-09 08:07 PM
    loving this theme thanks kscrum..any way you can get the locked sceen to be wallpaper changeable so my homescreen wallpaper will be displayed? ---THANKS
    08-11-09 08:35 PM
    This is an awesome theme that you made. Now i can use some of my wallpapers! Thanks!
    08-11-09 08:36 PM
    Nice theme!!! I'm really liking this one. Can't wait for v.2. I would like it with customizable icons, hidden today and maybe a double dock... and.. to see the image i select for the background on the lock screen, but I will definitely be using this 'as is' for now

Thanks
    08-11-09 08:56 PM
    yep, this is sweet looking forward to the one with customizable icons!
    08-11-09 11:24 PM
    I love it! Now I can use some of these busy wallpapers I have. Thank you!
    08-12-09 01:38 AM
    Thanks Danny, I am considering making a tab theme that has a lot more homescreen(user defined) icons but it will be a few days before I start on it.
    Thanks dood, Im glad your making it more user defined, since it seems that's what people want. I dont mind it being locked since theyre the icons I would have up on the top anyway. I would like to see a sweeet azz kscrum battery meter...
    08-12-09 05:43 AM
    Thanks dood, Im glad your making it more user defined, since it seems that's what people want. I dont mind it being locked since theyre the icons I would have up on the top anyway. I would like to see a sweeet azz kscrum battery meter...
    I too would love to see a S-A kscrum battery meter , but I really like this one "as is".

If you put more user defined icons in, will it take away from the amount of wp space or will you use a hidden dock? I'm really likin the wp friendliness of it for sure!
    08-12-09 12:06 PM
    Hey, I have a great idea for a battery meter: you could make a male "organ" that starts to get limp at the end more and more until it hangs down vertical with an empty battery! Or would that get banned? Maybe.
    08-12-09 12:12 PM
    Fixed icons-oh well. But I'm not sure what u mean by the second point.
    Like when i select a background for the theme something off of my media card, and lock the phone it goes to a preset back ground. I wish it would stay with the picture i pick.
    08-12-09 12:44 PM
    Nice theme. Less is more for me. Now I have to tweak my work in progress though as my hidden dock looks like ur fixed icons .

More of such themes bro
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 01:06 PM
    Great looking theme... I am going to try it out!!!
    08-12-09 02:30 PM
    Thanks! This is great little theme - would love to see it w/user definable home screen icons. But I still like it either way .

Wouldn't mind having the home screen wallpaper unlocked on the lock screen either but I like your wallpaper choice so it's all good !

Just thought I'd throw a few screen shots into the mix as well. There are quite a few b/c pretty much any wallpaper goes w/this theme.

Thanks again for sharing!!
    Last edited by melh72; 08-12-09 at 04:55 PM.
    08-12-09 04:02 PM
    Just noticed something:

The text for the camera option changes to calendar when you scroll over it, however it still says camera at the bottom, and still opens the camera

08-12-09 10:28 PM
    Thanks! This is great little theme - would love to see it w/user definable home screen icons. But I still like it either way .

Wouldn't mind having the home screen wallpaper unlocked on the lock screen either but I like your wallpaper choice so it's all good !
    !
    Hi there unfortunately this is a problem that currently can't be solved as its part of the theme builder software, hopefully in the future versions RIM will change it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-09 01:45 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD