Hi, this is my first publicly released theme. I just need some people to test it out. Let me know what you think, any possible bugs floating around.

I eventually want to add custom icons to the theme.

Thank you!

EDIT: ADDED UPDATED .ZIP FILE AND SCREEN SHOTS BELOW!
    Last edited by iAMtimmah; 12-09-09 at 10:01 PM.
    12-07-09 10:54 PM
    Decent Red themes are few and far between. Looks good and will Beta test for you if needed. I dig the color combo

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-09 11:06 PM
    I've been running this one all day and no bugs yet. What are your thoughts of throwing in a Weather Slot and/or a scrollable dock on the left?
    12-08-09 05:54 PM
    Nice theme. A couple of things, mostly cosmetic...

- only 2 calendar entries, there is room for about 6 or 8
    - menu highlight bar is blue, doesn't match the color scheme
    - on some menus, the highlight selection is the same color as the background, doesn't flow well. It should be a lighter red or gray. Something different.
    - QuickLaunch highlight is the same color as the background, not sure what you can do about this
    - $ key for SMS hot key would be nice
    - SPACEBAR for QuickLaunch would be nice

Well done, thanks for sharing.
    12-08-09 10:16 PM
    Thanks for the feedback guys.

I am still in the learning process in theme builder, so any feedback is great. It gives me things to focus on.

The hidden dock idea sounds great. I'll have to start working on that. I did notice the button issue on the menus, I plan on fixing that.

For some odd reason I can change the menu highlight bar color in theme builder, but it doesn't show up right when using the theme. Any possible ideas?
    12-09-09 07:17 PM
    Well you have done a great job for your first theme! Just keep messing around and check out all the forums here on CB and you'll catch on. I don't have a clue on theme
    building but I do know there are some talented people here that at one time, made their first theme. I can beta test any new ideas for you if needed, just shoot me a PM. Keep up the good work )

12-09-09 08:52 PM
    @Shine4JC: Thanks buddy! I really appreciate the comments!

I have done a few minor changes to the theme.
    1. New apps background color.
    2. Improved dialog buttons, icons(including "NEW" overlay) and menus.
    3. Improved brightness and overall readability of theme, it was a bit too dark to see.
    4. Fixed incoming caller background.

Let me know what you guys think!

p.s. I still can't see to figure out how to change the highlight color in the calendar. No matter what I do it stays blue. I've noticed this only in the calendar so far.

12-09-09 09:54 PM
    The homescreen looks good, I like it. I haven't tried it out but it looks very good as a basic business type theme. Nice going.
    12-09-09 10:02 PM
    I like the red icon highlight, I was going to suggest that. I will dl the new zip tomorrow and give it a run. How about that weather slot somewheres? Lol...Thanks!

12-09-09 10:48 PM
    Im definitely feeling the color combo and the layout. It seems like youre really building something nice. A few more things like weather slot, maybe a functional clock button that opens the alarm would make it a great one. Anyway really good job much appreciated!
    12-10-09 10:33 AM
    hi, great theme, but i have a problem with it because I'm using 5.0 OS and when i go to the threaded SMS the text is white and so is the background. If there is anything you could do maybe add a separate theme for 5.0 OS but only difference would be, the text would be black, grey or red in the threaded sms. I really like this theme and would really appreciate if you could do anything about this. Thanks
    12-12-09 01:17 PM
    Anyway I can get the OTA on this? I'm really digging this theme!

01-04-10 02:43 AM
    Ditto the comments about running 5.0 os. Also custom icons would be a nice addition

01-04-10 06:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD