Hey everyone, we know that you have seen a lot of iPhone imitations before but you haven't seen one like this. This was designed for the professional BlackBerry user and the everyday casual user. We have implemented a today screen (not a hidden today) and all of your icons finally have text under them. The SVG was written by Jason from JMal Designs so you know its going to be of the best quality there is to offer.

Also special thanks goes out to WayneD from WJD Designs for some graphic assistance.

Get it here!

**Note: Please do not just flame our thread because you hate the iPhone or the iPhone styled themes. We understand your point of view and we respect it as I am sure you have made it known elsewhere.

Thanks,
    Alex
    05-19-10 04:25 PM
    Always loved your themes! I know this is a great replica, but I really do wish there was a date and sms shortcut!

Point two, the text underneath the icons make me a bit nervous, does the text under the icons also appear on 3rd party apps?

Would totally have bought it already if that was all in place.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-10 05:08 PM
    The text underneath the icons does appear for 3rd party appplications (didnt have any installed on the device the screen captures were taken from)

And as far as the date youre right, its a replica lol so no date, sorry

What did you mean by an sms shortcut?
    05-19-10 05:44 PM
    Most themes I see out now implement the "$" as a shortcut for sms. I've come to rely on that heavily, so was wondering if that would be added in a future update.

05-19-10 06:02 PM
    Most themes I see out now implement the "$" as a shortcut for sms. I've come to rely on that heavily, so was wondering if that would be added in a future update.
    I will consider that for a future update as it will need to be implemented into all of the themes. we currently working on getting the theme finished up for the remaining 3 devices and after that there will most likely be at least one update for each device after the general public has left there feedback.

Thanks,
    Alex
    05-19-10 06:16 PM
    Thanks for considering it. I know I'm not the only user that has come to rely on the "$" for sms shortcut. I feel that it's something simple to add for someone that is advanced in SVG, and there is everything to gain from adding it (caters to more users needs) and nothing to lose.

05-19-10 07:32 PM
    were you looking for it to open the sms and mms or just the sms?
    05-19-10 07:35 PM
    Sms and mms appear in the same inbox. Email is in a separate inbox for people that have opted for "separate" inbox in messages options. I am looking for it to open the inbox that contain sms and mms.

05-19-10 08:03 PM
    If you're wondering, there is already a built in shortcut for "messages" which is just email for users that have "separate" inboxes. That's programmed to "M." When you separate the inbox from sms/mms and email, the "M" shortcuts opens the email one and not the sms/mms.

05-19-10 08:05 PM
    ok it has been added for the 89xx let me know if you got the email. If not, go to your account in mobihand and redownload.
    05-19-10 08:13 PM
    I notice the same memory leak reported by people who have the storm version on my 8900. Memory seems to drop faster than normal when using this theme. If I switch from this theme to another and switch back to this one, my memory goes down fast, like 10-15 mb.
    05-25-10 11:44 AM
    I really thought I can handle without the date, but it sorta kills it for me...

In my opinion, when a themer is creating a theme that is mimicking another OS there should be a bit more individual discretion to create the best theme overall within the limits and contraints of a blackberry OS. With the newer 5.0 OS', the blackberry handheld software unfortunately does not have the luxury of an elaborate lock screen to show a huge date/time on the lock screen like how it is on the actual iPhone OS.

05-25-10 11:01 PM
    Theme has been updated to version 4.0

Change log:

- Removed the right page of icons due to lag issues (will be implemented again if we can eliminate these issues)

- Changed the bottom dock to match the new iPhone 4 style

- Focus icon has changed to be more subtle

- Call screens now have the BlackBerry logo instead of the world

- Menus have been changed from white

- Changed the focus button for things like "ok" and "cancel" to a blue so you know what is selected
    07-06-10 09:02 PM
    Can someone make a 8530 os 5.0 version of this bb theme,please?
    07-07-10 12:54 AM
    Can someone make a 8530 os 5.0 version of this bb theme,please?
    it is available for the 8530 os 5.0 ...
    07-07-10 09:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD