• Awesome

9 50.00%
  • Good

5 27.78%
  • Ok

2 11.11%
  • Don't like the theme...

2 11.11%
    Folks I have posted a review of one of MrTolles awesome theme @ my blog. Please click the link for more details Review: 8900 Precision White Today Theme with Hidden Dock ~ Z2A ~ By MrTolles @ CrackBerry � JABS! (Just Another Blog Site!)

I hope no one minds it. I will slowly post reviews of many themes which I I like personally

Till then enjoy
    07-01-09 02:50 PM
    Thank you VERY much for the awesome review. Really glad you like the theme. I switch back to this one very often myself so thank you for the inspiration.
    The theme is located in my Modified Precision Themes, see my signature for the link.

Again, thanks for the review!
    07-02-09 10:51 AM
    Awesome review, I enjoyed it very much as well. Def inspired me to download. Keep up the good work and thanks mrtolles for the theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-09 10:56 AM
    Really like this theme mrtolles! What do you call the application where you have the Calender and Messages docked unto the main screen? I have trouble finding themes which have these, the ones I've seen have a calender (in tiiiiiiiiiiny font) when you scroll across the calender. Is there any other themes like this one but without the additional Icons on the front? I find that its a bit too slow for my liking and I don't use those icons anyway. Any help very much appreciated. Thanks!
    07-02-09 11:43 AM
    Thank you all. I am planning to review more themes soon. Just don't get time. MrTolles are you around? Thanks
    08-05-09 01:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD