03-24-11 08:06 PM
277 12345 ...
tools
    is there a way to make the select portion of the bar highlighted rather than darkend (my guess is too look like its pressed)

Having the section highlighted way the clock is currently and make the clock section the same color as the rest would be AWESOME
    09-30-09 01:28 PM
    The new layout
    Is amazing

What i have noticed is

When your at any part on the bar
    You can scroll up to the W slot
    But when your on
    Email or calendar
    You can't scroll up to W slot

Thanks for sharing this amazing theme
    Its the far most amazing theme i have ever found for the 8900

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-09 10:17 AM
    Any chance you can remove the today background shade?
    I actually love the shade as it lets you read your calendar/messages more easily - the only problem is that it appears even when there are no entries.
    10-02-09 04:11 AM
    Anyone using this theme on OS 5.0 + ?
    10-02-09 02:26 PM
    I am running this on the latest leak of 5.0 for the 8900 (.238).

There is an issue where the highlighted button is not large enough to display the full text. So, a "Delete" button may only show "Delet" when it is the highlighted button. I have attached a picture that shows you what I mean. Other than that, it runs fine.

I ran this on on a 4.6 hybrid, and this problem did not exist. I have also tried to reduce my fonts to 8pt, and it really didn't make a difference.
    Last edited by ThomMeyer; 10-02-09 at 05:13 PM. Reason: More information
    10-02-09 04:41 PM
    I read the updates including the swap of the calendar and message icons. I downloaded the combined message/sms box, with weather slot:

URL=http://tinyurl.com/RHTW-8900

I am not seeing the updates. I've tried a reboot, battery pull, swap on and off this theme, and still the message icon is on the left, and the calendar to its right.
    10-02-09 05:03 PM
    To those who dislike the today text backdrop, I hope to have something up eventually to address it.

10-02-09 08:43 PM
    I like the backdrop.

10-02-09 09:26 PM
    well i think i speak for everyone when i say...

you better get on that bold 9700 version

your theme made me feel stupid for buying my previous theme

but its perfect in everyway

went from looking for lots of cool themes...to lots of cool wallpapers to showcase
    10-02-09 11:21 PM
    To those who dislike the today text backdrop, I hope to have something up eventually to address it.

thanks

10char
    10-02-09 11:49 PM

I am fine wth the way it is. No need to hurry.

10-03-09 09:46 AM
    Thanks for the update.

Last edited by ufoDziner; 10-03-09 at 10:13 AM.
    10-03-09 10:00 AM
    This theme is absolutely spectacular!
    I loved the original one and then this one made it even better!

Do you have any plans to include an icon for BlackBerry Messenger on the homescreen? THat would make it absolutely perfect!
    10-03-09 12:22 PM
    One thing found or maybe it was meant to be like that

Its when you set an alarm
    The small clock isn't shown within the clock box in the bar

Instead its shown in between the 2 boxes of clock
    and baterry box

Its not a big thing
    Just wanted to mention it

10-03-09 06:01 PM
    i love this theme!
    10-03-09 08:04 PM

so close to the time, almost overlapping. normal?
    10-05-09 12:19 PM
    I am a huge fan of your original Reverie theme, I even purchased Quick Launch so i could fully make the most of the theme.... (read that a few times on post, shame you wasn't on commission) but the new theme just doesnt feel right to me.. i think the icons are too small & i personally liked it being very minimal but thats just my opinon.. keep up the good work and will keep an eye out for further updates...

Thank you
    10-05-09 12:50 PM

Will you still be addressing the dark shaded area in the backdrop when viewing messages or calendar on the homescreen? Just curious. Thanks!!
    Last edited by LuJuCa; 10-05-09 at 01:48 PM. Reason: added text
    10-05-09 01:47 PM
    Will you still be addressing the dark shaded area in the backdrop when viewing messages or calendar on the homescreen? Just curious. Thanks!!
    +1 please

thanks again!
    10-05-09 01:54 PM
    I really like this theme. I've noticed though that my messages 'hidden today' screen is getting some 'sent messages'. Could this be because I have delivery notifications turned on? So far they're all to one particular contact, I just tested it with another contact (out of the country) and got a delivery notification, but that sent message is not displaying on the today screen. Very strange...
    10-05-09 07:45 PM
    New version is up.

I intended to have the today text backdrop fade over time, but the effect is introducing more lag than I'd like in to the theme. So, despite my desire to keep the number of Reverie HT variants to a minimum, I've posted alternate versions "without backdrops". These versions keep the same filenames as their "with backdrop" counterparts, so you won't have to redo your icons when installing them. Enjoy.
    10-06-09 02:35 PM
    New version is up.

I intended to have the today text backdrop fade over time, but the effect is introducing more lag than I'd like in to the theme. So, despite my desire to keep the number of Reverie HT variants to a minimum, I've posted alternate versions "without backdrops". These versions keep the same filenames as their "with backdrop" counterparts, so you won't have to redo your icons when installing them. Enjoy.

Thank you for your efforts dagobah30.....very much appreciated..love the theme!!
    10-06-09 02:42 PM
    Thanks for the new version!!

10-06-09 03:48 PM
    There are no notifications on the application screen for the no backdrop sperated with weather

10-06-09 04:51 PM
    i love this new version! thank you.
    10-06-09 09:49 PM
277 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD