thankkkk youuuu
    12-13-09 06:43 AM
    Cheers for taking the time to look at the hidden today for me.
    I think you should put a "donate" button up for these themes.
    12-13-09 09:02 AM
    Even though I downloaded with the "separated" link (Tour 4.7)- my sms are still both sent to the message box and are included with my emails and such. I can't click and open the SMS screen...are the links flip-flopped or something? I don't want to see any sms within my emails and other messages...Can someone enlighten me, or am I just doing something wrong? Thanks
    12-15-09 10:21 AM
    this theme rocks!

it is extremely slick, clean, professional and minimalistic - absolutely love it

however, i just updated BBM to 5.0.0.55 and afterwards it seems to have broken your theme a little bit

when hitting the blackberry key to see the full menu, normally you get a black background but now i only get a white background, making it difficult but not impossible to read the text

am i the only one having this issue? i tried reinstalling the theme but no luck
    12-15-09 11:53 AM
    The inbox must be manually set to combined or separated in order for the respective versions of the theme to work properly.

The white app screen issue can be fixed by installing the transitions version of the theme (on OS 5.0 only) or by following the instructions here.
    12-15-09 12:25 PM
    this is going to sounds nuts but whenever i download any version of Reverie for 89-96-9700 on my att bold 9700 using the 5.0 transitions theme, it downloads and previews correctly but when I click to activate the theme what appears on my screen is the stock precision theme.
    I tied each version HTW D DW all the 5.0 transition versions and all do the same thing to me. If I use the older OS versions they work fine.
    What could be causing this? My Berry will even show Reverie HTW 8900 as active and show correct preview but when back out to home screen only theme that is running is stock precision???? Im puzzled.
    12-15-09 07:00 PM
    If you are installing the transitions version of the theme over a previous, non-transitions version, you'll likely need to reset the home screen layout. To do this, you can:

-Go to Options > Themes > (the Reverie theme you are using) > Theme Defaults. Then, select only Layout and hit Apply.

OR

-Manually set the Layout to Custom.
    12-15-09 07:47 PM
    The transitions versions have been updated:
    - Fixed most text issues. (If you are using a custom font setting with the theme, it is recommended that you leave on font smoothing to maintain consistency with the fonts that can't be altered.)
    - Fixed hidden today highlight.
    - Increased hidden today entries.
    12-16-09 06:07 PM
    What are everyone's thoughts on having the square icon open the first app on the app screen instead of being hard coded to QuickLaunch as it is now?
    12-16-09 06:46 PM
    What are everyone's thoughts on having the square icon open the first app on the app screen instead of being hard coded to QuickLaunch as it is now?
    I like that idea, especially if QL is already set on spacebar hotkey, seems pretty redundant to have the square be QL as well...
    12-16-09 07:32 PM
    That did the trick. I fresh installed and it popped up as the stock precision again. The i hit restore theme defaults and it is correct now.
    Thank you.
    12-16-09 10:41 PM
    I take it you would leave the icon where it is in order to keep the home screen balanced?

I don't think it would rock my world if I'm honest.
    If you did make the change, I would probably end up having my options icon attached to it.

Thinking about it, that would be fairly cool!

When I was making my own theme, I made a set of custom buttons that I think would fit this theme really well.
    I will upload an example when I get home and if you want them, you can have them.
    12-17-09 09:23 AM
    hey thanks for the cool theme. using it now.
    1 question:

the hidden today works just fine for the calendar.
    cant get it to work for msgs though?
    I downloaded the combined version and have my bb set to combined.

do they only display for new, unread msgs just once?
    is there a way to make all the msgs display?
    Last edited by bigstatik; 12-17-09 at 10:22 AM.
    12-17-09 10:14 AM
    That's a good idea.

I like that idea, especially if QL is already set on spacebar hotkey, seems pretty redundant to have the square be QL as well...
    Agree with you there.
    12-17-09 10:57 AM
    When I was making my own theme, I made a set of custom buttons that I think would fit this theme really well.
    I will upload an example when I get home and if you want them, you can have them.
    You're certainly welcome to share, but I doubt I'd use them on this particular theme. I'm more or less happy with how things look now, so I'm avoiding any significant graphic changes.
    12-17-09 01:30 PM
    Just wanted to say this one of my favorite themes. Its so simple yet so functional! And I agree with the other posters here about making that square icon open up a different app, especially since I don't have Quicklaunch.

Thanks for the theme and the continued updates to it.
    12-17-09 01:42 PM
    Just wanted to say this one of my favorite themes. Its so simple yet so functional! And I agree with the other posters here about making that square icon open up a different app, especially since I don't have Quicklaunch.

Thanks for the theme and the continued updates to it.
    X2 (omg 10 char)
    12-17-09 02:14 PM
    Update to the Reverie HT OS 4.X-5.0 versions:
    - The square icon will now open the first app on your app screen (and remain a square icon regardless of what that app is).
    - In the weather slot versions, the weather slot is now the second app on the app screen. (There is also no longer a focus indicator for the weather slot, although it can still be scrolled to.)
    - The spacebar now serves as a hotkey for both QuickLaunch and ShortcutMe.

The same updates will be coming soon to the OS 5.0 transitions versions.
    12-19-09 10:32 PM
    Update to the Reverie HT OS 4.X-5.0 versions:
    - The square icon will now open the first app on your app screen (and remain a square icon regardless of what that app is).
    - In the weather slot versions, the weather slot is now the second app on the app screen. (There is also no longer a focus indicator for the weather slot, although it can still be scrolled to.)
    - The spacebar now serves as a hotkey for both QuickLaunch and ShortcutMe.

The same updates will be coming soon to the OS 5.0 transitions versions.
    ooh, thanks.
    getting it now............
    12-19-09 11:06 PM
    The updates have now been applied to the OS 5.0 transitions versions.
    12-20-09 08:19 AM
    Best theme ever! Would like transparent icon placeholders everywhere though. Which would make this the perfect theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-09 10:15 AM
    Within the coming week, I'll be putting the status text back in to the "WITH weather slot" versions. In order to do this, I'll be swapping the app screen slots on those versions. (In other words, the first app screen slot will become the weather one, and the second slot will be tied to the square icon.)
    01-02-10 05:46 PM
    I've applied the updates mentioned in the previous post.
    01-02-10 11:25 PM
    I've applied the updates mentioned in the previous post.
    Think something happened when exporting the file you made HT WITH weather slot WITH transitions. The home screen is default precision...?
    01-02-10 11:51 PM
    You may need to reset the layout. To do this, go to Options > Themes > (the Reverie theme you are using) > Theme Defaults. Then, select only Layout and hit Apply.
    01-03-10 12:01 AM
277 ... 89101112
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD