You may need to reset the layout. To do this, go to Options > Themes > (the Reverie theme you are using) > Theme Defaults. Then, select only Layout and hit Apply.
    This didn't work. =\
    01-03-10 12:27 AM
    Hi - I just re-downloaded Reverie HT OS 4.X-5.0 version w/weather slot and there is no weather slot. I deleted & re-downloaded the theme 2x. I also did what you mentioned above regarding the Theme defaults. Would you please look into?

Thanks!
    Last edited by melh72; 01-03-10 at 12:31 AM.
    01-03-10 12:28 AM
    I checked and don't see anything wrong from the theme's end. They work fine in the simulator and on my device.

I recompiled all of the "WITH weather slot" variants just in case, though. In addition to the aforementioned home screen reset, I'd also suggest a device restart if you haven't tried that already. If the same problems are still present, I'll look in to things further.
    01-03-10 12:53 AM
    Ok - I just re-downloaded the theme (& re-started my phone). The weather app is still not showing on the home screen. However, the app that I'm placing in the 2nd position is being opened by the square icon. It's like it knows the weather app is there but it's just not showing up on the homescreen??
    01-03-10 01:05 AM
    Update to the Reverie HT OS 4.X-5.0 versions:
    - The square icon will now open the first app on your app screen (and remain a square icon regardless of what that app is).
    - In the weather slot versions, the weather slot is now the second app on the app screen. (There is also no longer a focus indicator for the weather slot, although it can still be scrolled to.)
    - The spacebar now serves as a hotkey for both QuickLaunch and ShortcutMe.

The same updates will be coming soon to the OS 5.0 transitions versions.
    Downloaded HT 8900 version WITH transitions WITH weather and works like a charm now on 5.0 OS.
    01-03-10 01:12 AM
    It's my fault for not making it clear enough earlier, but the newest update swaps the slots (again) so that the weather slot can have status text. On all current versions, the first app screen slot is tied to the weather slot, and the second slot is tied to the square icon.

I don't know what could be wrong with the 4.X-5.0 WITH Weather Slot variants, but will continue looking into it. Thanks for the heads up on the glitches.
    01-03-10 01:26 AM
    It's my fault for not making it clear enough earlier, but the newest update swaps the slots (again) so that the weather slot can have status text. On all current versions, the first app screen slot is tied to the weather slot, and the second slot is tied to the square icon.

I don't know what could be wrong with the 4.X-5.0 WITH Weather Slot variants, but will continue looking into it. Thanks for the heads up on the glitches.
    The newest update meaning the 5.0 versions? I don't have a text in the 5.0 version WITH weather WITH transitions. Edit: Using the SEPARATED sms and messages.

Also, when I hit lock, my weather icon turns into the second icon instead of disappearing or keeping the weather icon on lock screen.
    Last edited by japanangel; 01-03-10 at 01:50 AM.
    01-03-10 01:43 AM
    The status text for the weather slot should only show up when it's scrolled to.
    01-03-10 01:59 AM
    All "WITH weather slot" variants have again been updated and should be working properly in all cases.
    01-03-10 02:00 AM
    Great job!! All's well now. Weather slot is showing on homescreen & the text is visible when you scroll up to it.

Thanks very much! Sorry to be such a pain but it's a great theme & I like to keep it in my rotation .
    01-03-10 02:03 AM
    Great job!! All's well now. Weather slot is showing on homescreen & the text is visible when you scroll up to it.

Thanks very much! Sorry to be such a pain but it's a great theme & I like to keep it in my rotation .
    Yep agreed, much thanks!! Everything is working nicely.
    01-03-10 04:24 AM
    I've got a request, If I may. I'd love to see this layout without the Hidden Today function. Just the icons. Pretty Please.
    01-03-10 09:09 PM
    Luv ur themes! Thank u so much for making them free. A donation will be comin your way in the next few weeks. Question, I like how the dock in the D versions disappear when you scroll down....is there a chance you will make that an option for this version? I prefer this one over the D b/c the today items are clickable, so I'm just wondering. Thanks again for sharing with us

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-10 08:24 PM
    Thanks so much!
    01-09-10 09:28 PM
    THIS THEME IS AMAZING! Thank you. I can't put my bb down!
    01-09-10 11:26 PM
    Thanks for the comments.

Though things are always subject to change, I'm afraid I don't have any immediate plans to release additional variants of this particular theme...
    01-10-10 01:01 AM
    I've been using your reverie series for some time now and love it. The new enhancements for HT are awesome and worth the donation. Thank you for giving us your talent.
    01-24-10 03:20 AM
    Hi Dragobah30 I'm currently using the Reverie HT (with separated message & SMS).

The theme is just great, but I have one question, I have the messages and the SMS going together in the message icon. I guess its because there is no SMS & MMS icon on the main menu

The SMS buttom on the home screen has no function, it does nothing.

Can you please advice if I need to do something or the SMS & MMS main icon needs to be added.
    01-25-10 12:54 PM
    first of all - i LOVE the theme! it's so sleek and clean, can't imagine using anything else right now

maybe i'm missing something, but is there a way to get gmail notifications (from the gmail app) to show up on the task bar like texts, blackberry e-mails and bbm messages show up?

thanks in advance for any clarification
    Last edited by cyborg179; 03-03-10 at 03:35 PM.
    03-03-10 03:27 PM
    The email and SMS inboxes need to be manually set to "separate" in order for the shortcuts to work properly.

As for gmail notifications, I don't believe the app itself has that feature, but I could be wrong.
    03-04-10 08:54 PM
    Great theme, dagobah30! It's nice and simple and to the point. I'm currently using the transition-less version for my 8900 on OS5. The only issue is that the menu text is a little wonky and a little small. Also, one minor (and I mean minor) issue is the weather slot icon shifts by a pixel or two when switching between locked and unlocked screens. It's obviously not a big deal, just something you may want to address in future releases if you haven't noticed it. Thanks again!
    03-11-10 05:10 AM
    The menu text should reflect your font settings... I'll take a look at the weather slot and hopefully have a fix uploaded soon. Thanks for the heads up.
    03-11-10 07:48 AM
    any chance this will ever be made for 8330? i Love Love LOVE it <3
    05-03-10 08:27 PM
    Love the theme, although I have one small problem:
    I can't get the background image to appear during a call; is this intended?
    05-09-10 04:51 AM
    Bumped to find post
    11-26-10 11:58 AM
277 ... 9101112
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD