Thank You for this theme !
    I love my wallpapers so its Perfect
    11-28-09 01:39 PM
    Love this themee!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-09 09:39 AM
    An update of this theme to theme builder 5.0 (and the addition of transitions) is something I'm currently considering.
    12-02-09 12:56 PM
    This is an awesome theme. Thank You!
    12-02-09 05:16 PM
    An update of this theme to theme builder 5.0 (and the addition of transitions) is something I'm currently considering.
    Please do...This is an awesome theme and there aren't very many 5.0 themes with transitions yet. Would be forever grateful
    12-02-09 05:18 PM
    Great theme - thanks for sharing. My only complaint is the black and white screens. Also, the far right button on the home screen doesn't seem to have a function. (Next to the ringtone icon). Am I missing something?
    12-05-09 07:45 AM
    Great theme - thanks for sharing. My only complaint is the black and white screens. Also, the far right button on the home screen doesn't seem to have a function. (Next to the ringtone icon). Am I missing something?
    This is for "QuickLaunch" its a seperate 3rd Party application for BlackBerry. that has several useful functions... If you can't find it on sale its around 5 dollars and is well worth the price... Just google "Nikkisoft" and you'll be headed in the right direction.

12-09-09 06:12 PM
    Yes.. Transitions would rawk sawks.. And general TB 5.0 goodness...

12-09-09 06:14 PM
    I hope to have transitions versions up by the weekend. I'll be releasing them as "betas" since I don't currently have access to a proper platform to test on.
    12-09-09 09:43 PM
    Transitions versions for OS 5.0 are up (but are, so far, untested). They keep the same file names so that you won't have to redo your icon order. However, if you are installing the transitions version over a previous, non-transitions version, you may need to reset the home screen layout to its default. To do this, go to Options > Themes > (the Reverie theme you are using) > Theme Defaults. Then, select Layout and hit Apply.
    12-10-09 02:15 AM
    Downloaded, Installed, and in the process of rebooting... I'll get you some feedback soon Thanks again....
    12-10-09 02:22 AM
    Hey, I did some more digging... On the previous stable version "2009-11-17ish" I believe. The font size is dynamic. It all changes depending on what you have selected in the setting under "Options/Screen-Keyboard". In the beta ver this isn't the case... I dont know if this is an option under TB 5.0, but something is causeing the system fonts to be fixed to what you set it when you build the theme..... If that makes sense
    12-10-09 03:57 AM
    User customized fonts seem to be a problem with the Transitions versions... It's something I'm looking in to.

Much thanks R-Rizzo for trying things out.
    12-11-09 12:37 AM
    Although I would like to point out that the transitions are cool as ****... And ill deal with a 7 pt font until Dagobah can get it fixed.

12-11-09 12:45 AM
    Minor update: User-end font customization should now be working properly.
    12-11-09 02:22 AM
    Hi dagobah30,
    Loving the theme.
    I have been running the dice version for a while but always liked this one better.

Have downloaded the new 5.0 version with transitions - Excellent job.

The only "glitch" I have noticed is with the hidden today area.
    If I highlight an entry in the today area, the black background that come up only covers from the edge of the screen, to about level with the battery meter button.

So if I have a calendar entry longer that about 2 words, the background only coveres about half of the text.

Other than that, the only thing I would change is the number of entries you can see in the hidden today.
    I can see 6 at the moment, would be cool if I could see 10.
    12-11-09 07:10 AM
    I'll look in to the problem with the hidden today highlight... thanks for the heads up. Also, I don't know if I'll get the hidden today slots up to 10, but I should be able to squeeze at least a couple in there.
    12-11-09 09:21 AM

This is what the user had meant on the calendar. It happens when importing a theme to themestudio. If you just click the highlight area in the theme extras, it goes back to the 480x35 (i think its 480x35). Unless this was meant to be this way of course =)

The fonts in the profiles area are black, instead of standard white, though they turn white on focus, so no biggie. Would love the date on the center, like the Reverie D. Not fan of the disappearing banner on reverie D, so I use HT. Awesome work by the way!
    12-11-09 09:37 AM
    With all the updates you should just combine Reverie D with HT. I'm definitely not a fan of the disappearing banner, HT is perfect but I also love *some* icon customization of Reverie D.

12-11-09 10:53 AM
    Just asking for my own curiosity sake (and it's no biggie), but why do some themes have bold, 2 liner messages?

For example, in messages or phone book, normally there will be the name that would be in bold, and part of the message that is faded. But some themes have the name bold and part of the message bold. Is this a technical issue?

12-11-09 11:03 AM
    great theme
    12-12-09 09:01 AM
    Thanks all for trying out the transitions versions... and emarsha for the tip on the today highlight. I'm hoping to tackle most if not all of the issues with the transitions versions within the next week.

I can't say I have any immediate plans to alter (or combine ) features, but I'm open to changing things based on overall feedback.

Last edited by dagobah30; 12-12-09 at 06:00 PM.
    12-12-09 02:13 PM
    Please help? i've tried to download several themes. MY pc lacks an application to do so? what do I need? thank you very much
    12-12-09 02:27 PM
    The download links are OTA, which means Over The Air. You should download these themes using your blackberry browser. The blackberry will download and install a theme automatically. After installing you just need to activate it by selecting it in "Options"-> "Themes".
    12-12-09 02:39 PM
    Awsome theme!

12-13-09 05:58 AM
277 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD