Hi dagobah30. I love the previous versions of your themes for this for the 8900. I tried to download the separate email and sms w/ weather slot version of this theme but the link doesn't work.

Help.

TIA

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-09 07:06 PM
    Hi dagobah30. I love the previous versions of your themes for this for the 8900. I tried to download the separate email and sms w/ weather slot version of this theme but the link doesn't work.

Help.

TIA

It should work now.
    09-28-09 07:49 PM
    is the gray-ish bar when you go to the today intentional?
    09-28-09 08:24 PM
    It should work now.
    Thank you so much my dear. I'll let you know of any random reboots or anything out of the ordinary. Keep up the awesome work.

09-28-09 09:07 PM
    I just installed the revised version with weather slot and combined messages icon. You need to do some repair work here:

- The hidden today area has a shade behind it, this appears strange when there are no entries (which is mostly the case in the messages section)
    - When you scroll from calendar icon to options icon the calendar entries are not cleaned (the shade disappears but the entries remain), they are cleaned when you scroll from options icon to clock or weather icon.

What I DO like is that you can no longer scroll beyond the first line of the messages/calender entries.
    Last edited by kinderenh; 09-29-09 at 02:07 AM.
    09-29-09 01:25 AM
    I downloaded the separated messages w/o weather & notice the same thing...calendar entries remain when you scroll to options. Also when I lock my phone my first icon appears on the top right hand corner. Other than that, I LOVE this theme!!

09-29-09 06:33 AM
    The lock screen and calender text issues will likely be addressed in the next update.
    09-29-09 07:29 AM
    The lock screen and calender text issues will likely be addressed in the next update.
    Please hurry, the previous version I only tested, this one I actually use!

Last edited by kinderenh; 09-29-09 at 01:01 PM.
    09-29-09 12:23 PM
    Is this theme compatible with OS 5.0+ ??
    09-29-09 01:54 PM
    can you keep a version that has the first icon stay on the lock screen (for those with the weather)? it makes it easier to see even if locked. thanks!

are you going to remove the background shade of the today?
    09-29-09 02:16 PM
    Thanks for making the separate SMS/Messages version! I'll definitely be using this one for a long time
    09-29-09 02:51 PM
    Thanks a lot. Im a newbie in the Blackberry community, as I have only two days with my blackberry 8900, but this is by far the best theme I have found.

I have a little problem, when I scroll to the calendar icon on the home screen's bar I can see a preview of corresponding entries, but when I scroll to the messages icon nothing shows up (and I have a lot of messages)

If possible, could you make bigger icons for calendar and messages without increasing the size of the bar? Because its really hard to see them, and could you keep the "wifi" icon next to the battery inside the bar, just like the previous theme version?

Thanks again for your effort.
    Last edited by mr_vodoo; 09-29-09 at 03:45 PM.
    09-29-09 03:26 PM
    Great theme, thanks for the hard work and many thanks for releasing it for free!

I noticed that the calendar dates are displaying in US format (mm/dd) even though my phone is set to european format (dd/mm). This is a bit confusing! Is there any plan to support european berries, too?
    09-29-09 04:15 PM
    ... when I scroll to the messages icon nothing shows up (and I have a lot of messages)...
    These themes only show new, unread messages.
    09-30-09 02:16 AM
    Today's update looks good!
    09-30-09 02:34 AM
    Thanks for the late night / early morning update?

Any chance you can remove the today background shade?

09-30-09 02:44 AM
    These themes only show new, unread messages.
    Yeah, I noticed that. Thanks
    09-30-09 03:32 AM
    Dagobah,

Your themes are minimalist perfection! I love the original Reverie, and I especially love this follow-up with the clickable bottom bar!! I downloaded the separated e-mail/sms, w/weather slot. Are you planning on doing this theme without the hidden today?
    09-30-09 04:01 AM
    Dagobah,

Your themes are minimalist perfection! I love the original Reverie, and I especially love this follow-up with the clickable bottom bar!! I downloaded the separated e-mail/sms, w/weather slot. Are you planning on doing this theme without the hidden today?
    Now that would be perfect (no HT).

09-30-09 04:25 AM
    The "original Reverie" is without the hidden today features...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f129/re...-theme-316214/
    09-30-09 05:16 AM
    can you do this for the 83xx?
    09-30-09 07:16 AM
    The "original Reverie" is without the hidden today features...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f129/re...-theme-316214/
    Yes but it doesn't have the clickable bottom bar (apart from QL and profiles)...

09-30-09 08:19 AM
    Could you move the battery bar to the left (leaving the smaller icons near the middle) and the network bar all the way to the right?

I think it would make it look cleaner.

Thanks!
    09-30-09 10:51 AM
    This is such an amazing theme ... I'm DYING to get an 8900 just so I can use it!
    Beautiful!
    09-30-09 10:59 AM
    +1 please

could you put sms before the calendar?

i noticed that the alarm icon on the app screen is kinda sticking to the AM/PM when the time is longer such as 12:00 or whatever

I vote for putting SMS before calendar as well but it looks like the update has the calendar before SMS...Darn it!!!!

Still a great theme. I was using the original before I stumbled upon this last night. Great concept!!!! Love showing off the wallpaper.....Icon free homescreen rocks!!!!
    09-30-09 11:20 AM
277 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD