Hi, when I open the menu screen (where all the application icons are) and then close it again I get a lot of lag between closing it and the "desktop" (the main wallpaper screen) showing up again. Do you know why this is? This only happens with this theme.
    I've never had this problem and I've used this theme since the first day it came out. Since this is a minimalist theme, the likelihood is that the theme has nothing to do with the issue.
    03-08-10 11:19 PM
    As a side effect of the real icon implementation, this theme can be a little laggier than its "dice icon" counterpart. The wallpaper and apps/icons you use on the homescreen can also have an additional effect on the lag.
    03-08-10 11:36 PM
    There is a little lag, yes...but this is a GREAT theme! I stray away from themes simply because I haven't found a good one I liked that was free...but this is an amazing theme! Like the small size, too. Thanks so much! Now I have an option along with the default.
    03-12-10 06:16 PM
    dagobah30 - question regarding the "Hidden Today" feature on this theme. I notice that if I'm on "Messages" I'll get the unclickable preview of corresponding entries that show my unread messages. If I go into my messages and read/delete/reply/whatever to those messages and then go back, the unclickable preview does not get updated, and it still shows those same messages. Same for if a new message arrives while the preview is showing, it is not updated to reflect it.

The only way to update the preview is to scroll to a different app (like Calendar) and then back or scroll across the bottom and then back.

Is this expected behaviour?

Still rocking this sweet theme...

Cheers.
    03-15-10 03:39 PM
    Having to scroll away/to a hidden today item to get its preview to update is normal. In Reverie HT, I employed a fix for this that works at least some of the time. I left the fix out of Reverie D because, without knowing ahead of time which slots would contain today items, I would have to include the fix for all of them... which would introduce more lag in to the theme. However, if there is sufficient interest in the fix (and tolerance for the added lag), I can add it to the public versions of Reverie D.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-10 04:35 PM
    Thanks for the info. Hmmm... I'll give Reverie HT a spin for a while and see. If there's interest, I'd be up for seeing it deployed but if I'm the only one perhaps Reverie HT is the answer for me. I'll keep ya posted.

Cheers.
    03-16-10 07:37 AM
    I love this theme!! Thanks for sharing it. :] question, though, when I get a new sms or message, the new item overlay that shows up on the icons in main apps list does not show up on the mini icons on the bottom bar. Is that normal? I am running the version 2 on 4.6 os.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-10 06:53 PM
    Anyone else running the Real Icons 2? It's lagging really horribly on my phone.
    04-25-10 09:12 PM
    been using Reverie D for 6 months now on 8900 and is just perfect.
    better theme than Reverie D ? yes, new version of Reverie.
    thanks for making so great and free themes.
    05-01-10 05:12 PM
    This theme is amazing. the only thing i wish it could have is shortcuts for sms ($) and (f) facebook ... that will be perfect. if you can edit it a little for everyone.
    05-13-10 05:36 AM
    dagobah30 - question regarding the "Hidden Today" feature on this theme. I notice that if I'm on "Messages" I'll get the unclickable preview of corresponding entries that show my unread messages. If I go into my messages and read/delete/reply/whatever to those messages and then go back, the unclickable preview does not get updated, and it still shows those same messages. Same for if a new message arrives while the preview is showing, it is not updated to reflect it.

The only way to update the preview is to scroll to a different app (like Calendar) and then back or scroll across the bottom and then back.

Is this expected behaviour?

Still rocking this sweet theme...

Cheers.
    Hi there, could you tell me what weather app are you using? It looks very nice, plus the little temperature meter on top of the battery icon as well.

Regards
    05-19-10 06:06 PM
    Hi there, could you tell me what weather app are you using? It looks very nice, plus the little temperature meter on top of the battery icon as well.

Regards
    It's an app called BerryWeather.

Bellshare - BerryWeather

Well worth the money.

There is a free version you can try out in AppWorld.
    05-19-10 06:11 PM
    It's an app called BerryWeather.

Bellshare - BerryWeather

Well worth the money.

There is a free version you can try out in AppWorld.
    Thanks mate. Appreciate it. Gonna give it a try
    05-19-10 06:14 PM
    Thanks mate. Appreciate it. Gonna give it a try
    If you do decide to get the paid version, keep your eyes peeled here on CB.com's software site as it does go on 50% sales quite often.

BerryWeather - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    05-19-10 06:16 PM
    I love the theme. It's very simple which I like, but I'm having a problem with lagginess. There's general lag when closing or opening apps. The real problem though is when I'm at the app list then escape or end button out to the home screen. It takes a good 10+ secs. I've done the batt pull after installing it and it still has problems. 8900 OS 4.6
    06-17-10 07:24 PM
    The lagginess can be an unfortunate side effect of the real icon implementation in this version of Reverie D. The dice icon version of the theme generally runs a lot smoother: http://forums.crackberry.com/f129/re...-theme-361188/
    06-18-10 09:46 AM
    can you upload it with .zip format?
    i want to install it manually... please
    ( my network is really bad and slow to download theme by ota )
    12-09-10 06:46 AM
    any chance of a OS 6 Remake ?
    08-24-11 04:09 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD