I know this is a free theme and you should totally put up a donate paypal button because I would but if I could make one request since you will be making some edits on it....

On my 9700 when scrolling on the bottom bar it's very hard to see what you have selected, meaning the light black next to the black bar is hard to see. Any possible way you could update that roll over color to something a little lighter like a grayish color.
    12-10-09 09:32 AM
    Great theme! Thanks for posting it for everyone to use. I love the dice

12-10-09 11:26 AM
    Transitions versions for OS 5.0 are up (but haven't yet been tested since I don't have a proper platform for doing so). They keep the same file names so that you won't have to redo your icon order. However, if you are installing the transitions version over a previous, non-transitions version, you may need to reset the home screen layout to its default. To do this, go to Options > Themes > (the Reverie theme you are using) > Theme Defaults. Then, select Layout and hit Apply.

Redoing the navigational highlight is something I've been been considering for a future update.
    12-11-09 12:30 AM
    Excellent. I had to reset the theme and then redo my icons. Transitions version is nice, seems to work perfect.

Any thoughts on time line when you might get to that navigational highlight?
    12-11-09 07:13 AM
    Well, I might not change the highlight at all. I've been playing around with different ones, but haven't been happy with any of them so far.
    12-11-09 09:00 AM
    I just installed the version with the transitions and on the homescreen the theme looks like the regular precision theme

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-09 10:26 AM
    Lol nvm I got it figured out

12-11-09 10:29 AM
    Well, I might not change the highlight at all. I've been playing around with different ones, but haven't been happy with any of them so far.
    I think just a shade lighter is all. It's just tuff to see what's selected and almost impossible to see when you are using a darker wallpaper. Maybe a few bucks to buy the right to the lighter shade?
    12-11-09 10:50 AM
    great theme
    12-12-09 09:03 AM
    The transitions versions have been updated:
    - Fixed most text issues. (If you are using a custom font setting with the theme, it is recommended that you leave on font smoothing to maintain consistency with the fonts that can't be altered.)
    - Added a backdrop for date/notifications. Scroll up in the clock area while the bottom bar is visible to make the backdrop appear.
    Last edited by dagobah30; 12-16-09 at 06:03 PM.
    12-16-09 05:52 PM
    I love this theme. It works perfectly and I find it to be the most useful of those I've tried thus far. Thanks a ton!
    12-16-09 11:02 PM
    The transitions versions have been updated:
    - Fixed most text issues. (If you are using a custom font setting with the theme, it is recommended that you leave on font smoothing to maintain consistency with the fonts that can't be altered.)
    - Added a backdrop for date/notifications. Scroll up in the clock area while the bottom bar is visible to make the backdrop appear.
    Downloaded the updated ver and I seem to have found a little bug...
    The dice on the home screen shows two dots for both position one and two... The todays show, and the app name changes etc, but th e dice scrolls 2,2,3,4,5,6 dots... Transitions are sweet :-)

12-17-09 04:42 AM
    Navigation should now be fixed. Thanks for the heads up.
    12-17-09 06:25 AM
    Navigation should now be fixed. Thanks for the heads up.
    All fixed - thanks!

12-17-09 06:46 AM
    Another update to the transitions versions: The buttons have been set to their defaults to fix certain text issues.
    12-17-09 08:35 PM
    many lovely themes here. thx
    12-18-09 04:58 PM
    Wow, those transitions are really nice. Have been plugging this theme to my 8900 owning work colleague...
    12-20-09 02:12 PM
    I love this theme. It works perfectly and I find it to be the most useful of those I've tried thus far. Thanks a ton!
    +1! Couldn't agree more! Thanks so much for this theme.
    12-22-09 09:49 PM
    +1! Couldn't agree more! Thanks so much for this theme.
    12-22-09 09:55 PM
    Amazing theme! I love it
    12-28-09 09:35 PM
    I like your theme!! I wanted to know if you knew how to do a hidden today theme for the pearl 8110?? If you do please let me know and I will send you what I want.

Thank you for your time, and again I really really like your theme!!
    12-28-09 11:31 PM
    12-29-09 03:11 PM
    can someone help? i like the wallpapers on the original post but i cnt get them through mobile crackberry...can someone post them to download or something thanks

12-29-09 05:12 PM
    It's perfect if the date on Left,not at mid-.
    12-30-09 11:00 PM
    Can change the date on left??

Thank you very much!

I need it.
    12-30-09 11:01 PM
171 ... 34567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD