Another update on a transitions version of this theme:

It is, again, a work in progress. However, I've encountered some problems converting the theme to theme builder 5.0, so I'm afraid I can't say when I'll have it ready for release.
    Woooooohoooooooo!!!!!!!! I'm glad to hear that I hope its sooner rather than later lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-09 06:50 PM
    Awesome Theme!! I am using it now with one of your wallpapers.
    11-22-09 11:42 PM
    It's kind of upsetting how good you are at desiging these themes. I don't know which I like better this, or the HT one, but they're both nuts.
    11-27-09 07:01 AM
    11-27-09 05:21 PM
    Dagobah30 could you please upload this theme on another hosting site? I'm dying to try it out but unfortunately tinyurl.com is blocked in my country. This seriously looks like the best theme ever.
    12-01-09 06:56 AM
    Dagobah30 could you please upload this theme on another hosting site? I'm dying to try it out but unfortunately tinyurl.com is blocked in my country. This seriously looks like the best theme ever.
    Try hotspot browser with a wifi connection...

12-01-09 08:47 AM
    Love this themee!

12-01-09 08:58 AM
    Try hotspot browser with a wifi connection...

I tried a few different ones, all different ISPs but its always blocked
    12-02-09 06:34 AM
    I tried a few different ones, all different ISPs but its always blocked
    Shame, that's how me and a friend had to download it. Normal browser wouldn't work. Have you tried OTA downloader to put it on your pc then sd card.
    Never used it mind you... ;-)
    Give me a few mins and I'll get a link for you...

12-02-09 09:13 AM
    Here you go:

Blackberry OTA downloader | download free OTA themes to your desktop

12-02-09 09:18 AM
    I use tinyurl because the host I use frowns upon full links being shared. Other users have reported success with the aforementioned "OTA Downloader" tool as a workaround for problems with tinyurl and OTA installs in general.
    12-02-09 12:58 PM
    Here you go:

OTA Downloader link

Thank you so much it worked!!

Dagobah30 really appreciate you sharing this theme with us!!
    12-05-09 04:59 AM
    Hello there im having the same problem as static fuzz tinyurl is blocked for me so i tried the ota downloader thing and copied the reverieD link there (which is tinyurl.com/RD-480x360) in the ota downloader box thing but i get this error saying "this is not a valid ota file"
    am i copying the wrong link or what is the problem i think the link to the file needs to end with .jad or something

can anyone help please?

thank you
    Last edited by Ripperjack; 12-06-09 at 10:19 AM.
    12-06-09 10:06 AM
    Thank you so much it worked!!

Dagobah30 really appreciate you sharing this theme with us!!
    how did it work for you with the ota downloader what link did you use?><
    12-06-09 10:58 AM
    bump someone help please i really want this theme so bad
    12-06-09 07:19 PM
    Hello there im having the same problem as static fuzz tinyurl is blocked for me so i tried the ota downloader thing and copied the reverieD link there (which is tinyurl.com/RD-480x360) in the ota downloader box thing but i get this error saying "this is not a valid ota file"
    am i copying the wrong link or what is the problem i think the link to the file needs to end with .jad or something

can anyone help please?

thank you
    Hey Ripperjack, when i tried getting the theme using OTA downloader using my regular net connection it didnt work either, same issue you're having right now.

All you have to do is find a friend with an unblocked connection, let them get the theme with OTA downloader and then they will have the files on their computer. Get them on yours, and then connect your bb and put them on the bb's memory card. disconnect it and then "explore" for the file on your media card, when you find it click open, then click download.

Then you have plan B: save the reverie d OTA link on your bb in your memopad, go to bahrain, connect to any wifi and get link

Hope this helps.
    12-07-09 01:42 AM
    Hey Ripperjack, when i tried getting the theme using OTA downloader using my regular net connection it didnt work either, same issue you're having right now.

All you have to do is find a friend with an unblocked connection, let them get the theme with OTA downloader and then they will have the files on their computer. Get them on yours, and then connect your bb and put them on the bb's memory card. disconnect it and then "explore" for the file on your media card, when you find it click open, then click download.

Then you have plan B: save the reverie d OTA link on your bb in your memopad, go to bahrain, connect to any wifi and get link

Hope this helps.
    I see so i could like give the link to a friend of mine say in the uk so he can download ota downloader download the theme for me and then give me the theme through msn or something?

thank you
    12-07-09 04:50 AM
    Can someone post a screen shot of what the "hidden today" looks like? I'm getting my 9700 in about two weeks and I can't wait to try this theme.
    12-07-09 03:20 PM
    I finally got the problem with Theme Builder 5.0 worked out, so I should have a transitions version of the theme available sometime this week. I plan to set (almost) everything to the "fade" transition, though feel free to share your input if you'd like to see something else in regard to transitions.
    12-07-09 09:12 PM
    this is one of the best themes i've seen!
    12-07-09 09:29 PM
    so i tried it your way static but i got a friend to download it for me send me the files i got the files to my bb and its still not working... ah well thank you
    12-08-09 05:30 PM
    Agree with everyone, this is an excellent theme.

Question though. I know some people are having an issue with the white screen on the apps screen, however I am not as my wallpaper shows. Is there a way to get this screen to show up gray for example?

thank you.
    12-09-09 09:27 AM
    I installed this on my 9700 and works perfect. Ive been searching for that perfect theme and when I saw yours it was love at first sight. The first and only theme on my 9700!

Thanks!
    12-10-09 12:51 AM
    BTW...I love the hidden today screen and it's great to scroll to the calendar and see the upcoming events for a second on my screen but when I do that for messages it doesn't show anything. I have messages in my first slot.

Any idea?
    12-10-09 12:55 AM
    Since the current version of the theme was built using tools designed for 4.X, it has issues with messages not showing in the hidden today on OS 5.0. I'll soon be releasing a version that's made specifically for OS 5.0... This version should inherently correct the problem.
    12-10-09 03:02 AM
171 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD