Love your theme. Very clean and simple. Goes well with my wallpaper ^_^ And I really like how you allow the wallpaper as the background for the lock screen.

You have to buy the quicklaunch app to use it.
    Would you be able to point me in the direction of the quicklaunch app please so that I make use of it on this great theme.

Cheers
    Neil
    09-18-09 08:40 AM
    Would you be able to point me in the direction of the quicklaunch app please so that I make use of it on this great theme.

Cheers
    Neil
    Best app - ever!! So worth the $4.99

QuickLaunch - Launch Apps, URL, Mail, SMS, PIN, Calls, Tilt Lock, Screenshot, Reset, Media and more! - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store!
    09-18-09 08:51 AM
    No bother, I've found it, downloaded it and am a happy camper.

Thanks anyway

Neil
    09-18-09 08:52 AM
    Hi there,

Can anyone tell where the other wallpaper is and how to get it as the standard one is the picture from the theme and the other one is a night theme and that is the one that is wanted.

Many Thanks
    09-18-09 09:37 AM
    Hey,

The theme looks great! I downloaded it on my bb 8900. The only thing is that the quick launch doesnt work. is there something i need to do to get it to work?

Thanks

Justin
    09-18-09 09:42 AM
    I am loving it!
    09-18-09 10:14 AM
    Quick Launch doesn't function at all.
    09-18-09 10:17 AM
    Quick Launch is a separate application that you have to buy. Read the previous posts for a link.

Great theme btw!
    09-18-09 10:46 AM
    works for me great theme, Thank You!!!!!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-09 10:59 AM
    Love your theme. Very clean and simple. Goes well with my wallpaper ^_^ And I really like how you allow the wallpaper as the background for the lock screen.

You have to buy the quicklaunch app to use it.
    vwxyz-read this and the next post
    09-18-09 11:04 AM
    09-18-09 11:05 AM
    i absolutely LOVE this theme!!
    and now sms and emails can be checked under messages instead of needing separate icons (dunno if you could have done that before but never worked for me)

Thank you so much!!
    09-18-09 11:10 AM
    Dagobah-Thank you very much for the FREE theme. Very nice of you!!! I have been looking for an icon free homescreen!! Works perfect and looks great on my 8900. I haven't even pulled the battery yet and it is working with no problems!!
    Last edited by empgert; 09-18-09 at 11:27 AM.
    09-18-09 11:13 AM
    and now sms and emails can be checked under messages instead of needing separate icons (dunno if you could have done that before but never worked for me)

Thank you so much!!
    This was always do-able. Just go to the options in the menu for messages and set it as combined =)
    09-18-09 11:20 AM

Thank you so much!!
    Coffee-you can always change that.

Click on a message or email icon
    then hit the menu button
    then scroll down to options
    then select general options
    scroll down to SMS and email inboxes

From there you can separate them or have them combined
    Last edited by empgert; 09-18-09 at 11:24 AM.
    09-18-09 11:21 AM
    Hi There

I have downloaded your excellent theme and most of it works great, there is a problem.The Quick launch function does not work. Any hints to make this work.
    09-18-09 11:34 AM
    tsylvan...Please read post number 37 and 38 in this thread...thanks!!
    09-18-09 11:37 AM
    Is there a way that you could when you scroll over the clock and click it launches the clock? I frequently have to change my alarm time, and this would make it super convenient since the clock is displayed already. Thanks
    09-18-09 11:37 AM
    ufo-can you not click the clock when it is highlighted? When you are on the clock icon click it then once it opens click it again to set the alarm....
    09-18-09 11:40 AM
    No. I mean on the home screen for this theme. I cannot select the clock. If I go to the menu with all the icons and select the clock, yes. On this theme, I am only able to click the QL and Profile buttons.
    09-18-09 11:49 AM
    I am confused. There are no icons on the homscreen unless you downloaded the weather app version. Then there would only be one icon in the upper right hand corner(either the weather app or whichever icon you put in the first slot)

Do you have the Quick Launch application?
    09-18-09 11:56 AM
    There is a clock on the bottom of the home screen, not an icon per se. I want to be able to click on that clock. So, there would be 3 places to click along the bottom on the home screen, rather than just the 2 as it is now. Yes, I have QuickLaunch too.
    Last edited by ufoDziner; 09-18-09 at 12:04 PM.
    09-18-09 12:00 PM
    Hi there,

Can anyone tell where the other wallpaper is and how to get it as the standard one is the picture from the theme and the other one is a night theme and that is the one that is wanted.

Many Thanks
    You can find two links to posts where you can downlooad that wallpaper. Just search this thread for my earlier post.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-09 12:02 PM
    @kinderenh - do you have a new version of quick launch? My menu isnt rounded like yours.

09-18-09 12:07 PM
    Ufo-if you are talking about the time display in the center bottom where it tells you the current time?? I am almost certain you can't click on that in any theme. I am sure Dagobah will chime in when he reads this but I haven't found any themes that allow that.
    09-18-09 12:08 PM
154 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD