Reverie is a minimal, full screen theme intended to show off your wallpaper.

Enjoy!

(custom wallpaper, available below)

Theme by Marc J.S. (AKA dagobah30)

Installation:

Reverie 8900/9630/9700 OS 4.X-5.0
    (Updated 10/26/09)
    WITH weather slot: OTA
    WITHOUT weather slot: OTA

To install this theme, open the OTA link that pertains to the version you want from within your BlackBerry browser. Desktop installation is not available.

The dates are in MM/DD/YY format.

The file name for the theme has changed since earlier versions. Downloading the current version may not cause your older version to be replaced automatically.

A changelog can be found here.

If you like and use this theme, please consider making a donation:

Donate

Any and all amounts are welcome!

Features:

Weather Slot
    The theme is available both with and without a slot for your weather app. To use the weather slot version, simply place your weather app in the first (top left) spot on your application screen and it will show up on your home and lock screens.

QuickLaunch
    QuickLaunch support is provided on all versions of the theme through the "square" button on the left hand side of the home screen's bar. You will need to have the QuickLaunch app installed in order for this feature to work.

Also available:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f129/re...-theme-322260/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f129/re...-theme-361188/

You may feel free to link to this thread, but do not re-post or re-host the direct OTA links without permission.

The following images were generously provided by crackberry.com forum members. If you own a copyright to any of these images, you may request their removal.
    Last edited by dagobah30; 02-26-10 at 08:29 PM.
    09-16-09 02:54 AM
    Yay! Thanks for making this for the 8900, looked really good when I saw it for the bold! Dl'ing now. Thanks a lot!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 05:31 AM
    Freakin' AWESOME!! Thank you for this! And adding in the QL support. Perfect!
    09-16-09 09:13 AM
    Digging this theme man .. been using it for the past 3hrs now and i hooked ! with the QL i don't even have to leave the home screen Thanks for this nice clean "free" theme
    09-16-09 12:32 PM
    Great, i love it thanks. My friend had it on her bold and i was jealous!
    09-16-09 12:58 PM
    Great theme. Stupid question tho how you use the quicklaunch thing lol. And just a suggestion. Could you make the menu fonts smaller? There just a bit big. Otherwise perfect!!
    09-16-09 01:47 PM
    Love your theme. Very clean and simple. Goes well with my wallpaper ^_^ And I really like how you allow the wallpaper as the background for the lock screen.

Great theme. Stupid question tho how you use the quicklaunch thing lol. And just a suggestion. Could you make the menu fonts smaller? There just a bit big. Otherwise perfect!!
    You have to buy the quicklaunch app to use it.
    Last edited by ktaznangel; 09-16-09 at 04:40 PM.
    09-16-09 04:35 PM
    Yes, I love this theme! +1 for making the fonts a bit smaller.

Would you able to switch the bottom bar to the top? I will donate for this!

Here's an example (i know my PS skills suck!)

Thanks!
    09-16-09 04:45 PM
    I can do a version with the bar at the top, though the transmission/activity indicator will show up on top of the profiles icon in this case.

As for the font sizes, I'm afraid I don't have an 8900 to test things on, so I don't know exactly how much of a change needs to be made. I'm open to suggestions or testers in this regard.
    Last edited by dagobah30; 09-20-09 at 01:57 AM.
    09-16-09 05:16 PM
    maybe you can move the profiles next the QL for the top bar? (just an idea)

for smaller font, i think 23 or lower is good
    09-16-09 05:21 PM
    I just put up a version with smaller fonts. I'll wait for some feedback on it before making it the "official" release.
    09-16-09 06:33 PM
    Small fonts looks good. But there is the profile bug, where u have to reset the list font?

09-16-09 07:12 PM
    I don't see the difference between the first and 2nd small font version. But the profile bug (black fonts on black background) is still there.
    09-16-09 07:47 PM
    I don't see the difference between the first and 2nd small font version. But the profile bug (black fonts on black background) is still there.
    +1

Could you make the font a couple sizes lower? I will be a tester if you need one.
    09-16-09 10:47 PM
    i love the kleen themes. i too would love small fonts on the order of pure-lab size
    09-17-09 01:30 AM
    Do both the regular and reduced font versions have the black on black profile problem or is it only affecting the latter?
    09-17-09 05:24 AM
    nice one dude gona OTA now!
    09-17-09 06:01 AM
    I can do a version with the bar at the top, though the transmission/activity indicator will show up on top of the profiles icon in this case.

As for the font sizes, I'm afraid I don't have an 8900 to test things on, so I don't know exactly how much of a change needs to be made. I'm open to suggestions or testers in this regard.
    I have installed the test version with reduced font size. Font size is now OK (was too large in the messages screen), but the QL screen is now black, except for a focused item. Same for the profiles screen.
    Last edited by kinderenh; 09-17-09 at 06:20 AM.
    09-17-09 06:17 AM
    Do both the regular and reduced font versions have the black on black profile problem or is it only affecting the latter?
    In the version with the regular font size the QL screen is OK. Same for the Profiles screen.
    09-17-09 06:19 AM
    I have installed the test version with reduced font size. Font size is now OK (was too large in the messages screen), but the QL screen is now black, except for a focused item. Same for the profiles screen.
    Ya that's the profike bug.

09-17-09 07:12 AM
    I got this theme yesterday and am absolutely loving it! Awesome, awesome job! Thank you for sharing!
    09-17-09 08:17 AM
    Just wondering if you could make the date font visible for white wallpapers? maybe outline it or something ?? not sure if it can be done if so that would be great if not no worries !! day 2 and still rocking this theme
    09-17-09 09:27 AM
    This is gret..grabbed the non_weather v..thx

09-17-09 09:35 AM
    Installed the update (small fonts, no weather icon), QL screen now OK, profiles screen also OK, font size OK. Same for the version with weather icon.

I have added some screenshots to show what it looks like on a real Curve.
    Last edited by kinderenh; 09-18-09 at 01:29 AM.
    09-18-09 12:58 AM
    Glad to hear it's all ok now.

That wallpaper looks great with the theme -- I've added a couple of your shots to the first post.
    Thanx. I should give credit to "fatboy97", the supplier of that wallpaper, you can find posts here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/po...7/#post1523229

http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/ni...2/#post1512694
    Last edited by kinderenh; 09-18-09 at 05:59 AM.
    09-18-09 05:48 AM
154 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD